Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY' Empty
PostSubject: It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY'   It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Grabbed this from DavidM's newsletter.

It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY' Here's what you need to understand about women: NO woman wants to be considered average. They ALL consider themselves sexy, even if they're a 350 pound, hairy wilderbeast. Armed with this intel, you can use this to your advantage, Here's how: In your email, you can mention this: 'Most AVERAGE women don't seem to be able to handle a guy like you because you've got the looks and energy of a 30 year old, yet you have the class and charm of a 40 year old. Most of the average women out there wouldn't be interested in a guy like that. The real secret is that us guys ALL know only the really sexy and sophisticated women are drawn to older men who are still young at heart.' Did you just see what I did? Let me break it down for you, point by point: 1. If she's not interested in a guy like you, then most guys will consider her an average girl. (We told her its a guy secret - woman are DYING to know what men think) 2. If she IS interested then she's considered sexy and sophisticated by men. Understanding the human nature of women, how ALL women perceive themselves to be sexy and NOT average, If you were a woman, which would you rather be? Average? or Sexy? AVG. VS. SEXY is SO powerful, and the great thing is you can use it in various situations, and replace the theme with almost anything.
Back to top Go down
hailjenna9876
AFC
AFC
hailjenna9876

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY' Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY'   It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

Wow~I never thought of that, thank you man!
So it's better if call them sexy than avegerage.. It is like flattering them, right? Thank you. Laughing
Back to top Go down

It's called: 'AVG. VS. SEXY'
Page 1 of 1