Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!

Go down 
+2
Juice
bigjamiemac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! Empty
PostSubject: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 am

Thia is what the guy wrote!!!

So i'll make this really short, or try to at least.

Basically I finished school last year and took a year off, I had a really good friend Hb8 which i basically ignored all her advances through school due to the fact that ive known her for 3 years. Also i really enjoyed how hard she tried it was quite fun . thats reminds me how much i miss school lol.

Anyways i haven't talked to her for almost 8 months and out of the blue when i was out with a buddy of mine at the club he invited her to come with us. Anyways night went alright was getting tons of attention from other girls, Woo ladies night . In the end i just got hammed, and when we were leaving I made out with her.

Didn't talk to her or anything for about 2 weeks and this past week she ended up calling me at like 11 when i was out drinking with some buddies. Anyways i met up with her later that night, which was a mistake on my part, i was pretty drunk, but anyway i played it pretty much like we were friends just hanging out. We ended up kissing and all that shit and well she wanted a lot more.

In the end i didn't sleep with her or anything i told i didn't feel confortable. I think it's mainly because i don't know if she wants a relationship out of this and i really don't want to hurt her since ive known her for so long. But shes pretty freaky and i would like to be "good friends" with her.

I texted her last night just cause none of my friends wanted to go out.

Me: You busy tonight?
HB8: No not really
Me: You should come over.
HB8: Why? you having a get together or ...
Me: ... ?
HB8: Hmm im starting a new job tomorrow at 8, i dont know.
(At this point i saw this as a flake, even though i do know she actually was starting a new job)
Waited a hour or so
Me: Uh its up to you.
HB8: Hey im getting up early, so not tonight hun.
Wait a couple hours
Me: Good Night.

Anyways id thought i wait for her to call me next since im sure it will happen i just don't know how to play it know and how to deal with the whole friends thing. Anyways i'd like to get some suggestions on this.

This is what I wrote!!

You know when you play with a hb for as long as you have,she is bound to say you know what fuck him..Seriously in the nicest way what is the point of you leading on this poor girl??Ok the motto of a PUA is always leave her better than you found her!!!I think you totaly played this all wrong man,I normaly find it funny to see a guy push pull to make a hb want him more.But in this case 3 years? Dude you should really be ashamed.She was so into you man and you blow her off everytime,but not until you tease her once again..That is so wrong man...The poor girl must be head over heels for you but you honestly don't care about her.I would have to classify you as a Player not a PUA..PUA's have a purpose with a hb,hell forget PUA all together.You are going after her self confidence,constantly breaking her down.She prolly goes home or when she was at school and cried and asked herself what is wrong with her to not get you to like her..I suggest you tell this Lady that you are sorry but You just want to be friends or you want to try a relationship and tell her your sorry for playing with her all these years..I know your prolly thinking man he is a fucking idiot,well Sometimes I can be but I am a guy who actually cares for woman and I think what you have done is wrong on every aspect of what PUA is all about..Hell in the first 2 pages of the MM it is boldy stated the MM is dedicated to woman...Quit playing the player and be a man be a PUA...leave her better than you found her!!!!

Jamie V.

then him again!!

Hey i understand where your coming from and i totally agree but i wasn't totally clear on the 3 year thing. I've known her for 3 years but the only time i know she was into me was the last semester of grade 12 and well now.

At this point im not pushing or pulling at all i just didn't feel comfortable doing anything with her especially since i haven't talked to her about it in any way at all. The only thing holding me back is the fact that i don't want to hurt her in a bad way.

then me.

Ok even tho it was only in the last semester,You still have messed with her mind man.Quit wondering about what she wants ask her point blank what she is wanting from you to tell her you dont want to hurt her..I dunno for some reason I don't like how you handled this..The girl obviously liked you or she wouldn't have made out with you,then called you because you never called her after the make out session..Obvious IOI I am not the best at this but you are looking at what is going to benifit you,you should concider her as well.Don't lead the poor girl on man..If you want her then tell her if you just want to be friends just tell her..Either or its all on you but as a guy who has seen friends of mine treated like this it really hits home..Good luck to you and I hope you make the right choice..

I may have been wrong but this is how I took his whole story...It kind of pissed me off really..Woman don't deserve that not at all..I sure in the hell wouldn't do it for 3 damn years..Or 1 year whatever it still is wrong in my book....I hope that no one else would do it either!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 am

Jamie, you seem pretty passionate about this situation! In my AFC days, the girl of my dreams played with my head for 22 yrs.. since I was 10 to be exact but ive known her for that long. It took me ages to find my core self and realise that im awsome! Sorry off topic, Yeah, HB8 3yrs.. i dont play with women's heads to that degree
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Jamie I think you were on point with this one. I don't know what else that guy said or where this thread is from . . . I'm assuming PUAF, which seems to be full of junk like this, but you do seem to be on point. That guy contradicted himself in his response to you. First he says he hadn't talked to her in 8 months. Later he says it was the whole semester or end of the semester or something like that? Nope. He's contradicting himself. He played that girl. She finally figured it out which is why she started shutting him out. Good for her.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:18 pm

I am glad you seen my side of this..I went to bed last night wondering if I was to harsh on the guy or did I just blow it out of wak.Well atleast you guys seen it to..Yea Tripp I agreed Good For Her..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:58 pm

I dont understand why some guys cant just be straight up about where you stand with them. If you are going to be just friends then you need to act like friends. Friends dont fuck. Friends dont kiss. Unless you agree to be FB or FWB. If you dont give a damn about someone then you dont act like you do for your own selfish purposes.

/rant
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 pm

~Meg~ wrote:
I dont understand why some guys cant just be straight up about where you stand with them. If you are going to be just friends then you need to act like friends. Friends dont fuck. Friends dont kiss. Unless you agree to be FB or FWB. If you dont give a damn about someone then you dont act like you do for your own selfish purposes.

/rant

That's what we call players, assholes, and just plain chicken shit. None of which I personally have any respect at all for.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:46 pm

~Meg~ wrote:

/rant
Time for you to talk to a real man!

What has two thumbs and is a real man?
*points to himself with both thumbs*
This guy.

:-P
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:12 am

Hobbit, love the response to Meg. Instant gold my friend. segue BigJamie, you didn't display that much harshness to that guy in my view. You stated a response that only was predicated on the statements of information he gave in correspondence. Personally, I was lead down that narrow path by a young lady for about 2.5 years, and for awhile I was pretty upset with the mere mention of her whereabouts in casual conversation. Presently, I love that girl to death, but I just don't want her anywhere in my life, one of standard jokes I use in every set, gets a ton of laughs.

These are types of scenarios that try men souls, had to use that famous quote. Guys and girls have been put in these types of situations for decades, and it's safe to assume that this will continue after I stop existing. Before that occurs, let's make as hard as possible to not be the guy or girl in this situation. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!   I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I couldn't believe this so called PUA figures he is a newbie!
Page 1 of 1