Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile   Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:15 am

Ok before I post my Profile let me take a moment to explain the reasoning about why I did this. I have tried to be funny in my profiles and didnt get as many woman opening me, I even tried doing the whole DHV filled profile with the normal bashing of guys who stand in the bar corners. Well Nothing was working. So I will admit I turned into a AFC all over. I was drawing a blank on what would get more woman to open me. Well finally I have found MY perfect profile.. Laugh if you want but it is always said to be original and thats what I did...

A little about me. Well my name is Jamie. I am not your typical guy, I actually like taking the time to get to know someone rather than the normal what is your favoright position. I am all about racing. Get that? I am all about racing. I have to be, I am an official for a traveling figure8 series called the IOFS ( International Outlaw Figure8 Series ) Plus I am a moderator of two figure8 message boards. Plus I created the Anderson Speedway my space. I would much rather be doing what I do then going out to the bar every weekend. I work M - F 12pm to 9 pm troubleshooting Tv's. I love my job! I just love helping people, sure I get frustrated on how stupid people can be but that is what makes my job fun. I like to go out and dance and have fun but hate going out by myself. All of my friends are either maried or jobless. So going out got old real quick. I am a tad bit shy but not as bad as I used to be. I love to sing but you wont catch me singing infront of large crouds. My music taste is very different then mosts. I can listen to a hardcore Rap song then listen to a good ole Country song right after. My other intrests are Colts Football, and Chicago Cubs Baseball. Sometimes Nascar but not always, IRL when I get to watch but would much rather be at the 500. My spelling isn't the greatest but alot of the time I get to typing and dont pay attention to what I typed. I dont look like a GQ model nor do I want to be a GQ model. I dont care what anyone thinks of me. I do not respond to messages if you are farther than I really want to travel. I dont have a cell phone and it is not because I am not with times but rather I hate the fact that I can be reached any time anywhere. I hate texting so that was another reason to get rid of my phone. I think it is funny how much the world thrives by texting. I have a home phone, yes I said a home phone.

I love living up to my last name. I was married and that is one thing my ex can't say is that I wasn't romantic. I think every woman deserves to be treated as if they are a godess. Ok before you think I am just another push over, smack your self for me, I don't go around thinking that I need to impress woman. Yea you may be hot, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, down right smoking. Who cares your still that little shy girl who cried herself to sleep because little Johnny didn't want to go steady. If you seriously are hung up on your looks stop and think for a second about how many woman there are in this world who are just as good looking as you are and maybe even better looking. The old saying is Woman are a dime a dozen.. We live in a world of wanting people to be in awe over what we look like. Woman love to go out and spend 50 bucks on fake nails, name brand shoes, purses, glasses, etc. Why? If a guy is into you its because he is into you. Not because you have have steletos or however you spell it. If a guy messages you and actually takes the time to just send you a normal message dont read and delete it. Respond and take the time to get to know the guy. Woman are always saying that there is so many weirdos, perverts, sex craved animals on here, and you just wish guys would just get to know you. Well news flash you deleted 10 of them messages from guys who wanted to get to know you. I hope your taking notes because this is some good sh!t here.. Something else for you to ponder, if you have that you are seeking Friends or Hangout on your profile. Dont get all pissy when a guy messages you and asks sexual questions. It is a little known fact that alot of guys think that is code for your EASY!!! Even though you may say your not a guy still sees it as you are. Do I think that? No.. Something else that I find funny is the old question woman love to ask, How big is your Mr Winkie. Seriously Ladies, do you like it when a Guy asks what bra size you are? or are you shaved or hairy? No you Dont.. SO what makes you think we want to tell you how big are Mr Winkie is?? Granted there are alot of men who want you to know but not all of us do. One last thing for this subject. Whats with some of the sleezy swim suit pics or massive cleavage pics??? Don't get me wrong, I am a guy and I do enjoy a goodlooking woman. But Come on now!!! And you wonder why guys want to talk about sex in the first message....

Ok now on to the womans least favoright topic. Kids, why is it that woman hate telling a guy they have kids. OMG Not all guys will run for the hills. Now if you have 8 I can see us guys running, But come on get over the fear of Oh he might quit talking to me because I have a kid or kids. No we wont. I dont have kids but I do want them down the road. If you have kids then it is just a bonus. You are a package deal and if I am into you I can accept the fact you have them. But one thing that disturbs me is when a woman has a picture of her kids on her profile. No its not a bad thing but OMG I dont want to see you in some erotic pose then in the very next picture of little susie or little johnny. Then in your profile you state you dont want to envolve your kids. HELLO??? Take them off of the damn profile!!!

Ok last but not least. What am I looking for? Well when I know you will know. I am in no hurry to get back to marriage. But I am looking for my soul mate, the one woman who I want to wake up next to just to see her sleeping. I want a woman who will turn heads and make other guys say DAMN how did he end up with her??? I may not be some muscle bound dude with a six pack, but I got something that non of them type of guys have. I have a heart! I actually care about how bad of a day you had and I dont mind listening on why it was such a bad day. When I see a woman cry it kills me, because there is no reason for it. I hate seeing woman being treated like they are some piece of meat just because they are HOT! Alot of these woman on this site need to stop and think about my profile and what I said. But you need to understand that if you dont want to be treated the way you have been treated or dont want to be talked to the way you have been talked to. Then dont delete the messages that are inocent. Hit me up if you would like to chat and just get to know me. If not, oh well there are more fish out there Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile Icon_011
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile   Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 am

I have done alot of thinking about my life and allthough PUA is an awesome thing and it has good intentions but We have to be ourselves not a carbon copy to Mystery, Style, David D, David M, Jsmooth, Tripp or whoever.. Learn from them but make it out to who you really are.. I have noticed that alot of what I learned from PUA works but in alot of cases it doesn't.. Sence posting this profile I have gotten a few woman who opened me about it. So far the one woman who WOWed me was a 9 who I opened.. Here is what was said..

Are there anymore good guys out there?!?

Me - I am a good guy but after seeing your picture of you at work got me thinking. You would be a bad influence because you are such a slacker at work..Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile Icon_OO
( she had a picture that said me at work )

9- Wow, after reading your profile how could I not reply...not saying I wouldn't if I didn't read it but DAMN!! Oh yea, by the way I am not a slacker at work HAHA. I know you were joking Smile I've actually worked there for 5 years and love it there. So I must be doing something right.
Anyway back to the reason I was writing you back was because so far what I read you do sound like a good guy. I'd like get to know you. You seem funny, sweet, caring, and you have a big heart. Thats so my type!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac

Wanted to share My Plenty Of Fish Profile
Page 1 of 1