Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The power of what we have

Go down 
+2
-vH
L.A. Tripp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The power of what we have Empty
PostSubject: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:38 am

Sometimes this is a scary thing, honestly.

I mean, when you get to the point of girls that are totally committed to their man, giving you the "fuck me" eyes and melting in your hands, and them telling you that you can get a girls panties to drop before you've had time to blink . . . you start realizing the power you have.

Then, when other girls confirm these very things to your face . . . it's eye opening.

I've always said that this goes by something similar to the 80-20 rule. 80% of the girls are available depending on your level of game. 10% of girls are strictly not available because they are totally committed to their man. 10% of girls will open their legs to literally anyone.

However, I now think that when your game is powerful enough . . . even that top 10% becomes open to you. This is powerful . . . and potentially dangerous stuff. I still believe there are a few girls that just will not cross that line if they are committed. But even their will power will be tested by a guy who's frame is powerful.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
-vH
rAFC
rAFC
-vH

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:10 am

I agree with the last bit. With a powerful frame, it's possible to break open a totally committed woman.

-vH
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:00 pm

Are you making this assumption based on finding 'committed' girls in clubs?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:53 am

Hobbit wrote:
Are you making this assumption based on finding 'committed' girls in clubs?

Actually no. Most of the instances "I've" had with girls that really are committed have been outside the club. For instance, during the day, in a park.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:15 pm

A lot of the time "commited" women seem to be easier than single ones.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:20 am

Tripp, I can comprehend that the power of the venusian arts does allow us to capture a woman's consent. Even if that said woman is committed to another fellow on some level. This is where the venusian arts can become hairy for most. In my opinion, yes when can attract a female away from her mate with a powerful frame and adventurous nature, but after those two tools have been used and this woman is apart of your life.

What course is the correct one to take? After you may or may not have gotten this young lady to signal the end of her boring but steady relationship with said guy, and you become the focal point of her relationship life what happens. That question comes to my mind everytime I hear the boyfriend tagline. I just have no time in my life to take this chick on my joyride and then tell her the ride is ending quicker than it started.

Not to say that this is any of our intent on the boards at all, Im purely speaking in hypotheticals that can rang true in reality. I bid kudos to you LA for you have attained that powerful frame that many covet my friend. Soon you will be writing reports about how you were able to morph some rich guy into a super confident kick ass babe guy. peace,lvoe and succ e SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
feralchild
AFC
AFC
feralchild

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:20 am

Hello, interesting topic. Maybe you can offer me some advice. I am in a relationship, and I also have a very good female friend who is in a relationship I quite fancy having an affair with her. I have subtly raised the subject using a third party's life as an example,just to guage whether she is the sort who may be up for it, I get the impression from her response that she is the sort who is close to, if not in that top ten percent.

Basically she said affairs are not fair on the other person in your life! Simple enough objection, but not sure how to answer it.

I love a challenge and really would like to try bedding this girl. Any advice that will help me achieve my goal? We regularly spend alot of time alone together, so the opportunity is there.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 am

feralchild, welcome to the forum.

Well, first of all, I don't recommend or encourage the breaking or interference in another relationship. The consequences aren't always fun.

Having said that, just because she "says" affairs aren't fair on the other person in the relationship (which is true btw), doesn't mean a THING about her own desires or thought processes. She's merely saying that to justify things to herself and to keep herself from crossing that line as well. I know this girl that is married and has been unhappily married for years. She's flat out said she would not have an affair, for similar reasons. She said this to my girl. Yet, I told my girl that it wasn't true. That either this girl would . . . or already was. Come to find out . . . when the girl uttered those words . . . she was in the midst of having an affair where she thought she was in love with the other guy.

So, in perspective, the girl flat out said she wouldn't and couldn't do something like that . . . while she was actually doing it.

An objection like that is basically handled by being ignored.

In your case, why don't you build anticipation in all parties for a 4some? That way it isn't an affair, it's a shared mutual thing between everyone. And, if everyone enjoys it, you can all enjoy it regularly.
Back to top Go down
feralchild
AFC
AFC
feralchild

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:44 am

Interesting thought, not sure about a foursome myself though, swap, yeah could do that Smile Not met her partner, so don't really know what he's about.

Thanks, foursome aside, the rest is food for thought.

Nice site you have here, think I will hang around for a bit and see what I can learn. Some interesting people on here from what I have read so far!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:53 am

LOL, I don't mean guy on guy when I say foursome. Yeah, it's a swap, with the girls also playing with each other if they choose, which they usually do.

Thanks for the compliment on the site. Yep, definitely some great people here, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of what we have   The power of what we have I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The power of what we have
Page 1 of 1