Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Power of Pulling Away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Power of Pulling Away Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Pulling Away   The Power of Pulling Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 am

Last night out in the club, I was with a guy, working on training him, and had a girl on my arm too.

Never underestimate . . . OR FORGET . . . the power of PULLING away from the set. There was a four set of very hot girls. The type that every guy with some guts was trying to get into the group of. As me and the girl watched, the girls never opened up their little circle to let any of the guys in. The impenetrable line was kept intact.

I didn't bother at that point. However, later, they were at the bar. The girl was still on my arm, so I turned to one of those girls and said "don't you hate it when guys are constantly hitting on you?" She says "Yes." I turn away so me and the girl can walk away. She literally grabs me and pulls me back. She then adds that it sucks when you're not single. So I looked at her and said "oh, you're not single?" She says . . . "NO, I AM!" I said, "what about your friends here? Which ones are single?" She said, "pretty much all of us are."

This is a group that SHUT OUT EVERY GUY that tried to get in there. Guys that tried to PUSH their way in even. Never, ever, ever, EVER underestimate the power of PULLING AWAY . . . when done properly.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pulling Away   The Power of Pulling Away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:52 am

Yes, pulling away is quite the effective tool that should be used, when the situation declares. Not only is great when interacting with someone new, but just as effective as when you and a person of interest have known each other for sometime.

Case in point today, I was making out heavy with my new friend, and suddenly I stop and take some sips from my McDonald's purchased soft drink. This literally freaked her brains, and she literally yanked my face back to hers, classic moment. Awww, I love way I'm living my life. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pulling Away   The Power of Pulling Away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:41 am

Although it helped having a girl with you. You looked like you were taken so you weren't perceived as a threat.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pulling Away   The Power of Pulling Away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:28 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Although it helped having a girl with you. You looked like you were taken so you weren't perceived as a threat.

Oh me, oh my. Excuses excuses. So typical for a girl Wink But yes, you do . . . ahem . . . have . . . cough . . . a . . . small . . . but effective point, lol.

Yes, the pre-selection switch was in effect. However, it's funny when you look at that aspect as well. They didn't want the guys that were blatantly hitting on them . . . who appeared to be single. Yet, she says they hate getting hit on when their not single . . . yet I appear to not be single . . . and she pulls me back. A bit of a double meaning there, lol. So, the girls are single, I'm not appearing to be single, the other guys are appearing to be single, they don't want to be hit on when they or the guys are not single . . . yet I'm the one that was gone after, lol. Girls . . . go figure, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pulling Away   The Power of Pulling Away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 am

or they wanted to socialize with someone who wouldn't hit on them
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pulling Away   The Power of Pulling Away I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:47 am

Hobbit wrote:
or they wanted to socialize with someone who wouldn't hit on them

Reason why girls go to gay bars Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pulling Away   The Power of Pulling Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Power of Pulling Away
Page 1 of 1