Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockabillyRusty
AFC
AFC
RockabillyRusty

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-04

I think I need a woman's opinion on this one. Empty
PostSubject: I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.   I think I need a woman's opinion on this one. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:22 am

I had a big sloppy crush on this girl in highschool, nothing really panned out and I'm neither better or worse for it. A couple years ago I found out she had a tattoo parlor and I too kmy wife there for some ink and we caught up a little bit. Then shortly thereafter my wife left me and I found myself hanging out with her and her fiance a lot just to have people around. I started dating again and we grew apart once again,. Well just tonight she made it a point tomake sure I know that she was getting a divorce. I'm trying to analize what might resemble a proper course of action here but I'm drawing a blank. Should I just be there for her if she needs me because she was there for me during a similar situation? Perhaps I should be there for her while putting myself in a position that would make her want to persue me in a romantic way. I know she had a thing for me back in the day, and I'm wondering if she's trying to get ahold of me out of despiration, maybe a rebound? It's a part of the game that I'm simply unfamiliar with.
Thanks in advance for any help or insight.
Rusty.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.   I think I need a woman's opinion on this one. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Personally, I would say game her because you ARE more confident in yourself now and she will notice a difference in you.

It might not go anywhere . . . but then again it might as well. Just calibrate well because if you're overbearing you could burn a bridge. Of course, I don't know how close your friendship is with her right now, or if you're exactly worried about destroying that or not. I would game her playfully and let her see the more confident you. She will probably start getting attracted simply from that.

I'll also bring this to a woman's attention as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RockabillyRusty
AFC
AFC
RockabillyRusty

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.   I think I need a woman's opinion on this one. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:00 am

Thanks trip
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.   I think I need a woman's opinion on this one. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:39 am

What exactly are YOU looking for? A relationship? friendship? FWB?

Since she is just getting out of a marriage then she isn't going to be looking for anything serious. Maybe someone to fill the void, rebound, or a friends shoulder to lean on. Your course of action really depends on what you want from her. If you are pushing for a relationship right now then you might scare her off. At the same time she is probably going to want someone to talk to, which can put you in friend zone. Game her but definitely don't make her your primary focus.
Back to top Go down
hailjenna9876
AFC
AFC
hailjenna9876

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.   I think I need a woman's opinion on this one. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:11 am

I think you should be there for her but you must not get your hopes at very high levels. This is to make sure that you won't get disappointed in the end. But considering the situation, there is a very high probability that she'll consider being romantically attached to you in time.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.   I think I need a woman's opinion on this one. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 am

Welcome to the forum jenna
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.   I think I need a woman's opinion on this one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I need a woman's opinion on this one.
Page 1 of 1