Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion opener

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Opinion opener Empty
PostSubject: Opinion opener   Opinion opener I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:55 pm

So I was workin and I recieved a text mesage from a friend. She is a female who doesnt know anything about the game or the society but sent me an opener that i loved and am probably going to use soon. Its different and I have never heard it used.

Tell me what you think.

"Hey let me get your opinion on this one. If you have sex with a prostitute and dont pay for it...is it rape or is it shoplifting?"

I found it funny and am curious to see if it works.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Opinion opener Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion opener   Opinion opener I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Flipz wrote:
So I was workin and I recieved a text mesage from a friend. She is a female who doesnt know anything about the game or the society but sent me an opener that i loved and am probably going to use soon. Its different and I have never heard it used.

Tell me what you think.

"Hey let me get your opinion on this one. If you have sex with a prostitute and dont pay for it...is it rape or is it shoplifting?"

I found it funny and am curious to see if it works.

Opinions?

Wow, that is pretty funny! I've heard the joke before. I'm not sure how it'll work as an opener. I think you're going to get them asking "Do you have sex with prostitutes?" I can just see that as an obvious question as part of their shield. As long as you tell it in a joking way it should be good. If you say it too seriously it could creep them out.
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Opinion opener Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion opener   Opinion opener I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:53 am

yea im always joking and being sarcastic so its real congruent with my style. im jus curious to see how it will work Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Opinion opener Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion opener   Opinion opener I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:37 pm

its sorta like one i heard from a comedian. if ur not a hooker is it still a blowjob or is it a blowhobby?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinion opener Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion opener   Opinion opener I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion opener
Page 1 of 1