Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In your opinion

Go down 
+5
Fortunehooks1
Juice
JSmooth
~Meg~
L.A. Tripp
9 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:31 am

In your opinions, is there EVER a time when it's appropriate to tell a girl things like:
1. You are the one for me
2. I've never fallen so hard, so fast for anyone before
3. I think about you all the time
4. If I go through a day without talking to you it kills me
5. If I can't see you at least once a week, I'll go crazy

You get the idea. In your opinions are these things EVER good to say to a girl you've been gaming?

I'll refrain from giving my opinions at this time. I want good discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:39 am

I think it depends on a lot of factors...how much the girl is into you, you as a person, how much time has passed, if you willing to get into a serious relationship, etc.

I have had similar statements said to me. When one guy told me I rolled my eyes because he was constantly dating other girls and his actions and words didn't match. (i interpreted as complete BS). Another time I ran for the hills and never spoke to that guy again. Mostly because after only a few weeks of talking to me I thought it was too much too fast.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:43 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
You get the idea. In your opinions are these things EVER good to say to a girl you've been gaming?

This is actually a good topic. I'm going to say it depends...on two main variables. One is time within the relationship, and how frequently you say them.

First off #2 up there I'd never say unless I wanted out of a relationship. Said in like the first two weeks it's either the relationship electric chair comment, or you just created a stalker of her if she has low self-esteem.

On one hand, if you aren't very far along into a relationship less than a few months, then I think it's relationship suicide. If you say these things too soon in a relationship you are going to come across as needy and you are going to kill it. The only exception to the rule is if you truly believe you love her, and you truly believe she loves you. Even then I wouldn't make it a habit, as so keep a little challenge. And no I will not define love... Cat-String, all the way!

On the other hand, if you are a good ways into an LTR. You know that the feelings about each other are mutual and things are going well then I would drop those things from time to time. Again, it wouldn't be something that I would do daily or even weekly. Perhaps monthly and special occasions (B-days, Valentines, Anniversaries, etc.) Of course, if married or engaged go for it because she'll definately appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:46 am

To be quite honest, i couldnt tell you i havent said anything like that to a girl in 5yrs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:08 am

In my experience, you can playfully say all things to a girl within the first few seconds or minutes if you want too. Here's what I mean,: Number 1, you are the one for me(acting serious), oh gotta go, I think I just saw the next one for me followed by joking and exiting away from her. Just the way I like to play around with stuff when I am giving good vibrations.

In the whole course of gaming a girl these five can put a damper on your dating strategies, so I can always a fan of caution whenever those emotions are trying to take over. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:13 am

Yes. One of my sticking points is an inability to be nice without making it a backhanded compliment. Those things are fine with a girl your in a relationship (for an extended period of time, not a day or two) if they are used as a reward for her behavior. But never excessively because that kills attraction. Trying to be like Dr. Cox from Scrubs all your life will not produce healthy relations IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:51 pm

I believe I can tell a girl almost anything, as long as I deliver it right and it is congruent with who I am and what I'm projecting outwardly.

I've told girls the same night as I picked them up, that they weren't just some random pickup and that I truly did like them and was interested in finding out who they were. It had an amazingly good effect.

I've told a girl that I would never hurt her, that I would rather hurt myself (emotionally) and that other girls bored or disgusted me, but even as broken as she was, I was still crazy about her. She damn near jumped me and we're not together (yeah, you guys know who I'm talking about Embarassed ).

It's not what you say, it's how you say it, when you say it, why you say it and whether you MEAN IT.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:37 am

I just told a girl (that I genuinely like and want to be with) that I felt we connected on several levels, and, at this point, that I'm not interested in dating anyone besides her... This was on, like, the 5th date... Keep in mind that we met on eharmony, which is a site for people who ARE looking for LTRs. The thing is, I didn't really have to tell her that.. I feel we are at a point where if she saw me out with another girl, it would be over.

I think this girl wants to take it slow.. I'm going to back off and go back to the C/F and push/pull.
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 am

yes if you feel those emotions and u are sure she feels the same or close to the same as you, it is appropriate to say any of those phrases Smile Eventually u need to come to a point where both people are totally real in the relationship
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
Sponsored content

In your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opinion   In your opinion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In your opinion
Page 1 of 1