Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innuendo examples

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Innuendo examples Empty
PostSubject: Innuendo examples   Innuendo examples I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 am

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys send give me some examples of innuendo (the thing where u say something that sounds sexual but u pull it all away. I think that's what its called) I know there is one where you say ur doing something that involves your hands, but are their any other ones?
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Innuendo examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innuendo examples   Innuendo examples I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:19 am

Happy Hr- Two for one! "double the pleasure" Or, wink at her as you say "more bang for the buck."
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Innuendo examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innuendo examples   Innuendo examples I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Inuendo needs to be situational, it's one of my favorite ways to judge how interested a girl is in you and introduce some humor.

The best example I can think of which worked was the Christmas before last. I went to a club where if you wore a Santa hat you got in free. I took it a step further and wore a full santa outfit. I managed to issolate a girl to a park about 2 mins from the club kissed her and asked if she wanted to see Santa's big package. Don't ever use this unless you're getting huge iois though
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Innuendo examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innuendo examples   Innuendo examples I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 am

As Randy said alot of inuendo is situational. Good examples can be found in media like james bond and the tv show scrubs (the Todd).

I have a link to a conversation i posted word for word with a girl:
http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/online-game-f10/little-im-game-t1378.htm

This has many good examples. Inuendo can be vague and subtle or very in-your-face and obvious. As Randy also made reference to, it all depends on the reactions your getting from the girl(s) as to how obvious you become in your inuendo...too moderate or not escalating may make you seem like your trying but its not really natural...too much you just come accross as a horn dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Innuendo examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innuendo examples   Innuendo examples I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innuendo examples
Page 1 of 1