Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whoopie Online Openers!!!

Go down 
+8
cretin105
bigjamiemac
Action_Jackson
JSmooth
Jenkzzsta
randy1random
Vedere
Whoopie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Whoopie Online Openers!!! Empty
PostSubject: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:51 pm

Well since I been in Iraq I have created two new openers. Yes I made them myself. The second one I came up with because a girl shit tested to and I found out that question was golden aswell.

Subject headline: Fun-gasmm!!!

The reason I pick fun-gasmmm. Well its something new but it has everyone woman's favorite words....FUN and orGASM!

Now here comes the line.

1st

"Heyyyy *High Five*

So what is something I would never guess about you, just by looking at you?"

2nd

"Heyyy *High Five*

So my mother told me to never judge a book by its cover. So if I was to open you up like a book. What would the first few pages say?"

There they are. The *High Five* Is not needed but I am always giving high fives so its a part of my personality. With either question you will get a RANGE of answers. Alot of girls will tell you there not as innocent as they look. Or they will tell you something you would never guess. My number one favorite answer I gotten was and I quote "I am a certified square dancer!"

So I hope these work aswell as they did for me. If you want post your success on here. So people know I am not bullshitting that this simple natural approach works.

PS: When using these opener your jumping in Comfort and Rapport. So why going back in forth make sure to build the Attraction aswell. I learned building Attraction and Comfort at the same time works great online!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:17 am

Nice post whoopie. Especially the subject-line, I never knew what to put up in there. I always put bullshit like : "sdfsdf" or "cowboy" or I don't know. Just the first word that popped in my mind.

I'll try your openers tonight and will tell you how things worked Smile
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:02 am

Fun-gasmm!!! I'm gonna have to steel that! I usually have "hi" or "read me" or "this message will self destruct in 24 hours" all of which suck big time.

A line I like to use is "You look fantastic, is there more to you than that pretty face?"
Back to top Go down
Jenkzzsta
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Jenkzzsta

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:38 pm

man great openers haha
i enjoyed them Smile

might try it sometime.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Nothing but the best from Whoopie when it comes to online game! Thanks for posting these for others. It sure helps to make a good impression up front when you already seem fun and interesting.
Back to top Go down
Action_Jackson
VIP
VIP
Action_Jackson

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Nice Whoopie!

You still in Iraq man? Major MAJOR thanks to you and your service! I've got my members doing meet ups with girls where they meet at a superstore and fill a shoebox together for Operation Shoebox, and then ship it off to a soldier in Iraq or Afghan. It's actually a great 1st meet up...lots of fun and kino opportunities...it's at a public place...and you can hit multiple venues and end up back at your place to pack the shoebox and mail it.

Anyway, I'm going to have my guys field-test your opener with a couple addes lines in them...

Hey goofball! I glanced at your profile...I can smell drama and bullshit from a mile away but you genuinely look like you rock the fuck out in life. That's pretty rare nowadays. So what is something I would never guess about you, just by looking at you?

Alt version:

Hey goofball! You genuinely look like you rock the fuck out in life. That's pretty rare nowadays. Hmmm, my mother told me to never judge a book by its cover though. So if I was to open you up like a book. What would the first few pages say?

Alt version:

Hey goofball! I can already tell we wouldn't get along. Although my mother told me to never judge a book by its cover. So if I was to open you up like a book. What would the first few pages say?

What sites do those work for you on? We'll be testing MySpace and Facebook.

AJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.MatchbookMethod.com
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:21 am

I use these on Plenty of Fish and Myspace!

Shoebox things sounds nice but I am back from Iraq! Very Happy

I do like the tweaked versions. When I came up with them I was testing out as just a general question then I started adding more lines and personality into them.
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:07 am

Action I like the tweaked openers however won't that get you a ignore from the HB's??? Or will it make the HB's want to talk to you?

I added a new opener on Plentyoffish..Btw I created a new name new email addy and it let me back on lol..

Well

Arn't you just the most precious thing ever..Ugg.. I could just squeeze them cheeks. then I use the little faces that r hugging lol..

I have used it alot and had some major results. Read the LR the second part I used this one on her...I am still thinking of a killer Headline.. Megs headline is awesome but I am not sure as of yet what I want to use...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:44 pm

Thought I would share this with ya. I sent a 9 Aww, I really like them cute little chuby cheeks. How adorable! This is what I got back 2 minutes later Twisted Evil

9- OH No. Did anyone ever tell you not to say ANYTHING on a woman is chubby?? LMAO!!!! I'M KIDDING!!

Glad they made you smile Wink Be ready you'll never live that one down tee hee!!

How's your weekend going handsome?
C.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Action_Jackson
VIP
VIP
Action_Jackson

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:33 am

My guys have been using the new openers with the push/pull teasing bits and false disqualifiers and getting numbers. The reason I think it's important to add some push/pull to the opener is because if you don't know what you're doing you could end up skipping the attraction building and get caught in comfort from the very start...which is a one-way ticket to the friend zone.

AJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.MatchbookMethod.com
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:11 am

Well I am glad there getting numbers with it. I been getting numbers aswell as some women throwing themself at me! Well older women seem to do that!
Back to top Go down
cretin105
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:04 am

the subject line is by far the best. I was using either nothing or just a "Hi" or quick question, with minimal success. With that fun-gasmmm there it has gotten my probably a 90% improvement that is good stuff man that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 pm

i love theses opners
Back to top Go down
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 am

I have been using some of the openers that AJ puts out but with my own twist on them. They really do work!

I actually took out the whole first part in the super power opener and added my own twist, with the cool points thing and it works like a charm.

idk how to totally Number close over myspace.... is it similar to be out in the field? Thanks

~ACE~
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Very nice i just took your opener and kinda altered it alittle and we'll see how it goes...
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 pm

I took you're opener, sent it to 30 people. All have read it. I've only gotten two replies.

"Probably something along the lines of fuck off, Cold hearted cunt inside, do not disturb!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: bad
Date: Jun 16, 2009 4:38 PM
Subject: fungasm

Hey goofball! You genuinely look like you rock the fuck out in life. That's pretty rare nowadays. Hmmm, my mother told me to never judge a book by its cover though. So if I was to open you up like a book. What would the first few pages say? "

"lol idk hahaaa

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 16, 2009 8:38 PM

Hey goofball! You genuinely look like you rock the fuck out in life. That's pretty rare nowadays. Hmmm, my mother told me to never judge a book by its cover though. So if I was to open you up like a book. What would the first few pages say? "

One seems way way too neutral while the other was extremely negative. I didn't know how to respond to either so i DD'd it and said "What did my dashing good looks leave you that intimidated?"
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 am

You might have just had some bad luck. It's a fun opener which should get either very good or very bad responces. As DD says "you can't bore a girl in to liking you."

The problem is probably your profile. Get some decent photos up and DHV yourself some more.

If you live in a large city like LA or London using canned openers can work very well 'cos there is always a plentyful suply of babes and you can spam out 30 messages in 10 minuites. If you live in a small city like me though I would recomend customizing your messages more because you WILL get a better responce rate if you do it right and you don't want to blow it when there are only about 20 girls in your city online.

I personally would have challenged and teased those girls in my second message. You probably wont get a responce but give it a try.

Lol Idk hahaa

Is that the best you can do? maybe I was wrong about you.

Probably something along the lines of fuck off, Cold hearted cunt inside, do not disturb!

Well I guess that's why your single. I actually like girls with attitude, makes it all the more fun when I bring out their submisive side.
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 am

the "LOL Idk hahaa" broke into a conversation with lots of negs on her. And a system of I tell her to do something [ask her a question], then reward her with semi-praise for answering, then find some form of neg afterwards, lather rinse repeat.

What do you do when you have no access to a digital camera nor way to upload pictures for social proof?
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:07 am

Well I just upload photos of Brad Pitt (just kidding). You must have friends with cameras or just go to a club and get your photo taken with some girls and facebook them and download the photo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoopie Online Openers!!!   Whoopie Online Openers!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoopie Online Openers!!!
Page 1 of 1