Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Report # 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Online Report # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Online Report # 1   Online Report # 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 am

So I have decided to start making Online Reports. Its for people to see how I handle women through the internet.

This one comes from Plentyoffish.com.

Read from the bottom up!

Also if you got any advice, tips, or just want to point out a fact. Don't be shy. I am posting this for all us to learn something.

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/21/2008 3:45:45 PM

Well so far so good. I love a massage. One of my favorite things to get. Well I think a back rub would be number one. Just chilling watching a movie and getting the back rub is so relaxing but I always return the favor.

Some girls have told me that my confidence and physical attributes made them feel imitidated and that they had ot keep up with me.

Ahh I rather sit back listen and soak it in then ramble on about nothing.

So what are your favorite type of massages to give and whats your favorite to receive? Back, Shoulder, Neck, etc.

The funny thing is we are so Similiar and have alot of common. I can see us bump heads alot but I will always WIN!

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/21/2008 2:37:18 PM

Well the number one thing that keeps the guys coming back would be my personality. Im just an all around awesome person lol. But the guys do come back for the massaging.. i love to do that. Plus im the person everyone can trust and thats something to hold onto these days.

As far as my turn ons go, well confidence is defintily a turn on. Physically wise a turn on for me would be a guys arms and smile.

Some of my turn offs would be low self-asteem and confidence. Its also a turn off the guy is way to shy.

ok now pet peeves! hmm..? Someone that constantly talks about absolutly nothing and doesnt let me get a word edge in. Thats aggravating. Im sure i have other pet peeves but not exactly sure what they are at the moment... ill think of something when it actually happens im sure lol.

And for the record.. im sure ull stay interested. Wink my personality and everything is addicting lol

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/21/2008 2:05:21 PM

I enjoy foreplay more than intercourse! I am a big tease!

I agree but I would just cheat. There is no way I would give up one year of mind blowing sex and never go back to it!

Wow your trying to join the Marine Corps and I am trying to get out of it! Well I will write you while your in boot camp though!

We can hang out til its about time for you to leave for boot camp! I am sure I will still be around if you keep me interested!

We can work out together! I am going to do more fitness workouts when I get back!

So any special skills, traits, or tricks that you know that keep guys coming back for more? Example: Massaging, Singing, Etc.

Turns On?

Turn Offs?

Pet Peeves?

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/21/2008 12:06:13 PM

Foreplay is my favorite because it gets me worked up for intercourse and it can become a tease which makes it all the better.

One year of great mind blowing sex.. because that second year i could get myself off just thinking how great the sex was that one year lol...

and my goals in life for the next five years.. hm.. honestly.. im takin a year off school right now.. about to start workin out hardcore than in a couple months join the marines. and than eventually let the marine corp. pay for me to finish college. thats as far as i know right now..

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/21/2008 11:49:59 AM

In life...hmmmm Well I guess not being successful. Thats the only thing that worries me. There are so many things to do and that I can do. I just want to do them all!

Well I really can't tell you the craziest thing I have done in my life. Its not legal but I will gladly tell you in person. It was in the Marines and it was my first time in Iraq back in 2006. I will leave it at that.

No regrets in my life. I live in the moment. If it was the wrong choice it was the wrong choice. Things happen for a reason!

Foreplay or Intercourse? Which one is your favorite and why?

If you had to choose boring medicore sex for two years or have a year of great mind blowing sex but couldn't have sex on the second year. Which one would you pick and why?

Your goals for your life in the next 5 years?

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/21/2008 10:43:51 AM

whats your biggest fear in life??

um.. whats the craziest thing you have every done?

any regrets in life?

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/21/2008 9:51:24 AM

You will always sweet my fun confident side! Now ask me some interesting questions!

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/21/2008 12:49:26 AM

You will always see my sweet side. Smile Thats what makes me so great to be around lol. Now my closet freak side..cant get into that.. you will learn in time. Im just a unique person and one of a kind. :-D

oh yea.. glad ur the confident type..

Subject: RE:RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/20/2008 11:56:40 PM

Very Confident but if your shy and timid it will come off like I am conceited. I only talk myself up when someone asks me a question about myself. I am humble about it.

To much isn't possible I know! A closet freak huh? What makes you a closet freak? What kind of things do you like?

Well I like the sweet side of you. Its nice and pretty cute. I hope I continue to see more of it!

Subject: RE:RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/20/2008 6:32:37 PM

To much fun?? Is there really such a thing? I dont think so not for me lol. Anyways. Something that people hardly know when they look at me is that im a closet freak lol (naughty part) and also that i am probably the sweetest person you can meet when u get to know me (nice part)

So tell me something... are you confident or conceited?

Subject: RE:Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/20/2008 10:15:01 AM

Speechless huh? I tend to always have that affect on women!

But I am sure I am little too much fun for you to handle! You would have a fun-gasm if you hung out with me to long!

So tell me something about yourself that hardly anyone knows when they first look at you? Naughty or Nice!

Subject: Smile have a good day Sent Date: 8/20/2008 9:14:45 AM

I am going to have to agree with everything you said Smile. You seem like the type of person that i normally hang out with. Always having fun and always smiling. Man you said everything so perfectly and i just woke up and cant think of anything to say. Geez.. lol

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/20/2008 2:15:24 AM

Nice I would so take you in paintballing though. I haven't been paintballing in forever! Atleast you know how to have fun!

I am more like bowling, go kart, frankies fun park, grab some thing to eat or ice cream, and maybe take a walk downtown. I gotta have fun thats why I call them hang out sessions. Dates to serious and hanging out means dressing comfortable but still sexy. I love a girl who can look sexy in a pair of tennis shoes. Never know when you might have to run or get real playful.

I can tell if we hang out we will have ALOT of fun. I all about the play fighting, making fun of each other, and playing games. But with every game their are always bets to spice up the fun.

I live in the moment and not bodged down with rules..How about you?

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/19/2008 8:43:50 PM

Hey there. Ok so about this hang out session. My idea of a hangout session for us would be to do something fun. Maybe go paintballing (which ive never done but wanna try), than maybe go grab a bite to eat, and than go have a water-gun fight lol. I like to keep things interesting and fun. I am an awesome person to hang around so anything we do it will be fun Wink. so ok maybe my ideas are a little cheesy but at least i was able to think of some original things. Your turn..

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/18/2008 3:46:47 PM

Well two cute people can be alot fun aswell as naughty things can go down!

I am always down for a good time. Gotta be laughing or smiling or its just a wasted day. I make cuddling super fun because one I love it and I am playful!

Well I am glad you got cute feet because I kinda have a thing for feet.

So say we hang out..What kind of things will we do? Like plan a hang out session for us? I don't like term date because dates can suck but hanging out is always fun. I will tell you what kind of things I would pick.

Remember you get what you give.

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/18/2008 1:39:55 PM

Well you seemed like a cute fun guy to me. Wasnt so much trying to pick you up just get your attention mainly lol. You seem like you know how to party and have fun. always a good thing. Smile and by the way i have cute feet.. to match my great legs lol

Subject: RE:RE:RE:Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/17/2008 6:16:21 PM

lol Never seen the movie Bandits. Guess we will have to watch it together sometime!

Nice legs huh? Well I give you some bonus cool points because I like a girl with a nice pair of legs...and cute feet is a must.

I guess I will have to be the judge on the personality traits, but to me it seems like your someone who can't say NO to a fun time. Which is awesome because thats what I am all about.

So what got you interested in me? Like what made you had to write me using such a lame pick up line?

Subject: RE:RE:Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/17/2008 1:47:52 PM

Ok i agree not a good pick up line BUT if you have ever seen that movie "Bandits" (with bruce willis and billy bob thorton) that one part is in there and it makes me laugh everytime i see it. lol. no i do not have a weird animal obsession lol. Ok moving along to your question and im assuming ur asking what my opinion of myself is....
Top 3 physical attritubes:
1. my eyes
2. my smile
3. my legs
Best 3 personality traits:
1. i have a great sense of humor
2. i am everyones best friend.. listen to everyones problems
3. also im one of the sweetest people

i tell it how i see it lol

Subject: RE:RE:Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/17/2008 1:40:33 PM

Ok i agree not a good pick up line BUT if you have ever seen that movie "Bandits" (with bruce willis and billy bob thorton) that one part is in there and it makes me laugh everytime i see it. lol. no i do not have a weird animal obsession lol. Ok moving along to your question..
3 physical attritubes:

Subject: RE:Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/15/2008 4:28:27 PM

I give you a 10 for approaching me but I give that pick up line a 4! lol

Beavers and Ducks lol. Do you have some kind of strange animal obession with beavers and ducks?

HEY! *High Five*

If you answer this question you will get my full attention.

Top 3 physical attritubes and Best 3 personality traits?

Subject: Beavers and Ducks.. Sent Date: 8/15/2008 2:23:54 PM

So i think i may have got ur attention with the subject.. at least i hope anyways lol. Well i gotta tell ya.. you got my attention lol. Smiling and laughter is good...cant get enough of it... but anyways. Just wanted to stop by say hey.. so.."HEY" hope your having a good day. take care..

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Online Report # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Report # 1   Online Report # 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:31 am

Dayum whoop them were some very good questions,infact f you dont mind I might steal some for my own personal stash lol...I dont think there is much to suggest to you sounds like you havwe this girly in check..Congrats man...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Online Report # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Report # 1   Online Report # 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:33 am

No Problem Jamie, It took me forever to find the write set of questioning to ask a girl. To find a question. Just think of a question a girl will ask you to catch you off guard. Whatever it is. Just re-word it and use it on her.

Ohh yeah if she calls you a pimp ,player, conceited ,whatever. ALWAYS agree!

My favorite comeback when a girl calls me Conceited.

HB: Your so Conceited or Full of yourself!

ME: Well fuck, Someone has to be!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Online Report # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Report # 1   Online Report # 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:55 am

I havent had this online yet, but I do feel what whoop is saying...ive started to agree when Im infield and girls Kino me after
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Sponsored content

Online Report # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Report # 1   Online Report # 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Report # 1
Page 1 of 1