Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Met a man today

Go down 
+2
Fortunehooks1
Grape
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:36 pm

He IM'd me right when I got on AIM and asked me for some help.
He's a 27 year old disabled with Spina Bifida. (in a wheelchair)
He has no material whatsoever and is lurking around on PUAF.
I told him you guys would help a lot so don't be surprised to see him around.
But out of curiosity, what kind of methods would such a person use?
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:58 pm

That's wonderful Grape. You were in a position to help and you did, great job. Also, he is in a wheelchair but he can use as many methods as anyone else. Peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:41 am

There was a guy on the old forum that was also in a wheel chair he was doing everything ne other person would do. I beleive he was getting numbers and everything. Also he made a thread on how he can peacock his wheelchair...... just cause hes in a wheel chair shouldnt change how he approaches women.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

No.. he should listen to interview with dating guru's
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Apparently, he is now a member of the forum. I won't say names because it won't matter much who he is. He's contacted myself, Icebreaker, and L.A. Tripp to my knowledge. He's in a tough situation because he says and these are not direct quotes but generally what he told me.

*He can't read material because it bothers his eyes and he can't do it for long periods of time. When I suggested he take breaks he told me that he forgets things quickly and doesn't have much of a short term memory.

*For listening to audio files. He states that he falls asleep during them and can't concentrate to them for long.

*For videos he states that becomes envious of the people teaching them and doesn't learn from them really.

I suggested he pay for a bootcamp as I believe that Icebreaker and Tripp did as well. He says, he didn't have the funds to really do it. I understand how that is.

I suggested phone consultations with guru's, and he also said he couldn't afford it.

Then I suggested that he post here and on PUAF to perhaps find a wing in his local area that can help teach him. I'm not sure if he has done this or not.
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:17 pm

One thing, he has a whole lot of potential and many things in his life he could use as helpful tools.
In my opinion, he just needs a path to follow.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:29 am

Grape wrote:
One thing, he has a whole lot of potential and many things in his life he could use as helpful tools.
In my opinion, he just needs a path to follow.

I agree he needs a path to follow. However, I'm not going to quit my job and drive down there to teach him pickup which he practically implied a few of us do. When I kept making suggestions he kept saying "So what is it I need to do..." I give him answers and he gives me reasons he can't. Until he's ready to find reasons he can I'm not interested. Secondly, I'm not a guy that helps guys purely get p---y like this guy wants, I teach guys how to build relationships. If you want the other find a girl on the corner. I politely told him this.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:29 am

This guy hit me up on AIM tonight actually. I gave him links to download the handbook and real world seduction. He said he'd read em, so I'm going to help him as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Sponsored content

Met a man today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met a man today   Met a man today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Met a man today
Page 1 of 1