Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me & friend going out with same girl

Go down 
+3
Ka
L.A. Tripp
Vedere
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Me & friend going out with same girl Empty
PostSubject: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:50 pm

I started going out with a girl recently. Just going out. Kino. Fun. No kiss or whatever. I go out with other girls at the mean time. Just having fun and looking which ones I like. When I'm with her, she gets a lot of calls from a friend of mine. He's a good friend. One who I can count on. I just talke dto him and said : heeyyy, just to check out, how are you and target going on ? And he said : we'll see what happens.. And I say : you're not like in love or something .. and he : yeah, but if something passes between you 2, then so it is. ( by the way, he doesn't go out with any other girls ).
I know he has a chance and I have a chance as well. I'm not in love with her ( I'm not an AFC anymore =) ). So I told him : no man don't worries, go after her Wink.
Now I don't know, I feel a bit dissapointed for giving the target up so quickly. I don't love her but she would have been a good @#!*.
Is this AFC behaviour? Or goodfriendbehaviour that even PUAs do?

V
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:08 pm

It's good friend behavior man. It's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:56 pm

Id make the same choice any day, you did the right thing...your friend hopefully recognizes this as its hard to come accross quality friends who can see through the smoke and do what you did.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:27 am

yeha, it is good friend behavior..
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:39 am

thats good behavior. thats goin back to bros before hos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:51 pm

Thanks all.
Bros before hoes. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:52 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
It's good friend behavior man. It's a good thing.

This precisely good friend actions. You don't need that girl, you only want that girl. My advice go and lay some other hot attractive girls and keeping kosher. PEace, Lvoe, and Succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
matrixx
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
matrixx

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:34 pm

bros before hos.

Live it and learn it. Two of my good PUA buddies are at odds now because one of them broke the code and gamed another one's ex-LTR. Those two use "trump cards" when they don't want another friend to @*#$ whoever they dated. She had the trump card applied to her and the friend chose to ignore it. These guys were child hood friends and chances are their relationship will not be repaired all because he was a selfish prick who put some piece of pussy before his life long friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me & friend going out with same girl   Me & friend going out with same girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me & friend going out with same girl
Page 1 of 1