Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety? Empty
PostSubject: Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety?   Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:00 am

Recently, I've finally reached a point where I'm comfortable opening girls at concerts, malls, etc..

But after I've made the transition from online to live, I have been getting approach anxiety for online gaming, but not so much for live gaming.

After I open, in any kind of situation, the deal's done with, I have her and etc..

Although opening online shouldn't be so hard, it is all of the sudden.
I never had approach anxiety online, never. Until.. recently.

Also, I've decided to use canned material only for emegercencies, so please don't recommend those to me.

Any way to help this??
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety?   Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:34 am

in effect online gaming can be easier, especially in that you can think of the perfect responses as where in real life you are given such a luxury.

think about this, whats the worst that can happen? its not like you are hooked up with her, and if she rejects you so what,
whats she gonna do? still not hook up with you? you have nothing to lose.

check out my thread online gaming

http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/online-game-f10/skittlepimps-online-kung-fu-t527.htm

your lucky that you are learning all this at 15, i didnt officially start pua till i was 25

hang in there and remember there are no mistakes as long as you learn from them
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety?   Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Im new to the online gaming world. In real time pick up i used to be pretty good. Out of no where though opposite of you ive come to a point in my game where i've started to have approach anxiety.

So considering the timing is more convieniant ive switched to online game more. It's aggrivating when girls read my messages and they dont respond. Mainly for the fact that i exposed some pretty good material to them. But, the fact that the rejection isnt really to my face its pretty nice. I like that fact. Just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety?   Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:23 pm

How do you usually open your "sets" in online game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety?   Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Opening Gives Me Approach Anxiety?
Page 1 of 1