Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Such a tease...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Such a tease... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:17 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Yep, I'm cheeky.

And yep, I'm alpha. It just comes natural. Can't handle that sweety?

OK, so you're not 15. I'll give you . . . 15 1/2 with that ass . . .

is that out of 10?

LMAO. Nice. You're catching onto the concept of flipping the frame babe, but you're also making yourself look blond at the same time. After all, that hair did come out of a box.

You did at least bring a smile to my face. Which is good, considering I've been bringing smiles to yours, and laughs along with that. BTW, got your email, and responded.

is that opposed to off a box? Laughing

Ohhh Trippy, you begged me to email you, you said it would be quicker that way, but I do admit you know how to make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:00 am

Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Yep, I'm cheeky.

And yep, I'm alpha. It just comes natural. Can't handle that sweety?

OK, so you're not 15. I'll give you . . . 15 1/2 with that ass . . .

is that out of 10?

LMAO. Nice. You're catching onto the concept of flipping the frame babe, but you're also making yourself look blond at the same time. After all, that hair did come out of a box.

You did at least bring a smile to my face. Which is good, considering I've been bringing smiles to yours, and laughs along with that. BTW, got your email, and responded.

is that opposed to off a box? Laughing

Ohhh Trippy, you begged me to email you, you said it would be quicker that way, but I do admit you know how to make me laugh.

Of course I know how to make you laugh honey. I know how to make you wet too, but I won't go there at this moment.

Yeah, I begged you to email me cause you filled my inbox up on here. LOL, it takes time for me to clean my inbox out everyday . . . and you didn't make my job any easier, lol.

Besides, I wasn't the one begging to be . . . "relieved" last night . . .

In fact, I clearly let you know I'm not desperate for pussy . . . Wink

Now . . . what else you got to say honey?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:04 am

You know I would normally say get a room. But Tripp you'd say "She'd like that too much.." Not sure what Nicole would say maybe something similar. You two should start your own thread just for bantering each other. That way those who choose to watch can, and those who don't want to see it can not have to dig through it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 am

JSmooth wrote:
You two should start your own thread just for bantering each other.

You know, that's actually a good idea. Let's see if she has the guts to display it that way. Nic, you can feel free to start one in the Beat . . . then link me to it via email so I don't miss it . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:18 am

That sounds like a lovely idea...that and I can have my thread back..... Cool

Oh, and Tripp, you don't have to follow us girls around ya know...we aren't very far..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such a tease...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2