Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Such a tease...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:06 pm

Ya know, I have been told I am unique for my gender, I don't dispute this fact at all. Thanks guys!! You know who you are....muah!!!

This is "my" thing. When I go to a club, I walk up in there and I look for a guy that "looks" like he is alpha, if and when I make that move, I am watching him before approaching. I have no issues with approaching a guy, I like to catch them off guard alot. I have actually pulled this stunt in a club with my girl friends around because they dared me to do it and didn't think I had the guts, wrong, I had the balls because I didn't give a shit.

The guy that is surrounded by his friends in a big circle of people is my target. I walk around and say hi to his friends, with an appetizing sexual frame...yea, it was yummy!!

I got to my target and I asked him if I could guess what size his dick was. He said, "Just by looking at it?" Well sure, of course I would guess wrong on purpose, but thats why the next step was so much fun...I look at my target and say wait, reach down and get a good feel, then make my guess....they're jaw just smacked that floor. I then turn around, and proceed to the bar or whatever I feel like doing. Now, that guy(my target) followed me around all night just to try and talk to me. Of course, I know after touching his dick, I knew what he wanted, in turn, thats what I wanted was for his mind to be blown.....because he is used to women succombing to his ass..well forget that. He met his match, I drove him crazy all night by ignoring him.....I had fun..

His friends saw a different guy that night!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:14 pm

I like your style.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:18 pm

Why am I not suprised?!? Nice move, I can see how that works very easily for you. Smile
Back to top Go down

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:23 pm

WHy are you not surprised? Aww, do you feel left out?.....lmao
Back to top Go down

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:23 pm

~Meg~ wrote:
I like your style.

Thank you.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:27 am

Paramour wrote:
Ya know, I have been told I am unique for my gender, I don't dispute this fact at all. Thanks guys!! You know who you are....muah!!!

This is "my" thing. When I go to a club, I walk up in there and I look for a guy that "looks" like he is alpha, if and when I make that move, I am watching him before approaching. I have no issues with approaching a guy, I like to catch them off guard alot. I have actually pulled this stunt in a club with my girl friends around because they dared me to do it and didn't think I had the guts, wrong, I had the balls because I didn't give a shit.

The guy that is surrounded by his friends in a big circle of people is my target. I walk around and say hi to his friends, with an appetizing sexual frame...yea, it was yummy!!

I got to my target and I asked him if I could guess what size his dick was. He said, "Just by looking at it?" Well sure, of course I would guess wrong on purpose, but thats why the next step was so much fun...I look at my target and say wait, reach down and get a good feel, then make my guess....they're jaw just smacked that floor. I then turn around, and proceed to the bar or whatever I feel like doing. Now, that guy(my target) followed me around all night just to try and talk to me. Of course, I know after touching his dick, I knew what he wanted, in turn, thats what I wanted was for his mind to be blown.....because he is used to women succombing to his ass..well forget that. He met his match, I drove him crazy all night by ignoring him.....I had fun..

That is so cool, I don't think I would have the bottle to do that. Shocked I'd probably end up getting my hand stuck down his trousers and making a right fool of myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:32 am

Na, just dont care who is watching you along with where your hands are, just do it.

Here is the thing Nicole, you dont stick your hand down his trousers, just on the outside of his pants grab his dick, that way its more aggressive that way to the public. lol

I've been known to pull funnier stunts than that!!!

I could post more..im sure the guys will like that!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:48 am

Paramour wrote:

LMAO. That's where guys are different from me. You do that to me and walk off, I'd let you walk, then ignore you . . . while MY group of friends would think I'm crazy for letting you go, but then I'd just have to explain why I'm letting you go. Because you're just trying to steal my frame, and you ain't doing that.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:05 am

Well well well, its trippy!!!

You would let me walk off?.... Im sure you would, that's why I would more than likely not use that approach on you!!! No, I am too smart for that. I would push/pull with you all night long until you couldn't take it anymore. I would probably make digs at you until I broke through your frame. We will come out even or I will come out on top, like I usually do. DO you really want to mess with me, have the balls....?
pirat
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:09 am

Paramour wrote:
Na, just dont care who is watching you along with where your hands are, just do it.

Here is the thing Nicole, you dont stick your hand down his trousers, just on the outside of his pants grab his dick, that way its more aggressive that way to the public. lol

I've been known to pull funnier stunts than that!!!

I could post more..im sure the guys will like that!!! pirat

Ohh outside, that makes more sense, I could just imagine myself sticking my hand down the front, it getting stuck, and then me being dragged around the bar lol.

I'm still not sure I would have the bottle, maybe after a few drinks. I would love to hear some more sometime.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:19 am

Par, do I have the balls? Think about who you're talking to. Think real hard about that one. You're talking to a guy that had 3 women all over him saturday night, was grabbing their crotches, had their breasts, hands, asses all over him, and was in everything short of an orgy in the middle of the club. But no, I don't have the balls to mess with ONE girl . . . Laughing

Nic, you have to be old enough to grab a guys' crotch first of all . . . Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:23 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Par, do I have the balls? Think about who you're talking to. Think real hard about that one. You're talking to a guy that had 3 women all over him saturday night, was grabbing their crotches, had their breasts, hands, asses all over him, and was in everything short of an orgy in the middle of the club. But no, I don't have the balls to mess with ONE girl . . . Laughing

How old is that tripp Laughing
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:27 am

Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

How old is that tripp Laughing

Older than 15 sweety . . . sorry for your luck . . .
Back to top Go down

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:29 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:

Listing all your so-called qualifications for one night doesn't mean you have balls!! A true alpha always carries them and they aren't blue.....sweety.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:40 am

Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Listing all your so-called qualifications for one night doesn't mean you have balls!! A true alpha always carries them and they aren't blue.....sweety.

I've never mentioned a color of my balls . . . and you wouldn't know yourself, sweety.

A true alpha is a true alpha, period. And you can't resist a true alpha, being a female. I'm sorry I haven't been paying you much attention lately babe. I am a busy guy you know.
Back to top Go down

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:46 am

Yea, Im pretty sure thats what color they are when you get all worked up atthe club and go home with blue balls because you didnt close.

Oh, I can resist the true alpha, here is the thing, whether he is true alpha and flips the attraction switches, he better look damn fine enough to come home with me. I dont think youre in those qualifications, but maybe I could modify some for you. Paying me enough attention, please if you gave me more than you already have, I would get bored anyway.. Nice try babe.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:54 am

Paramour wrote:
Yea, Im pretty sure thats what color they are when you get all worked up atthe club and go home with blue balls because you didnt close.

Oh, I can resist the true alpha, here is the thing, whether he is true alpha and flips the attraction switches, he better look damn fine enough to come home with me. I dont think youre in those qualifications, but maybe I could modify some for you. Paying me enough attention, please if you gave me more than you already have, I would get bored anyway.. Nice try babe.

Haha. Good try Par. You don't know whether I close or don't close at the club. You're not with me and I don't kiss/f.ck and tell. Well, sometimes I kiss and tell . . . but the other details . . . you don't need to know those. I close all the time, regardless, so I'm not worried about the color of my balls.

You don't need to modify anything for me, cause I'm not coming home with you anyway babe. So, nice job on trying to talk me into it, but it ain't happening. You're just not my type . . .
Back to top Go down

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:04 am

You kiss and tell on yourself because you think its a DHV thing....when those people listen to your boasting and meandering of words that flow from your mouth then women usually tend to think you have an ego that you can PU any woman you see fit, but a true mPUA, can PU ANY woman, with the right skill, he can. We call those naturals. Because just maybe, like me, we don't find your game appealing enough to go home with you. So until you acquire those skills, I aint comin home with you. PUA's aren't my type, only men with substance, and of course a challenge are permitable to got beyond my panty line......you aren't permitable by any means. I've got more brains than that. So do better.... if you can....pirat
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:21 am

Before you go inferring that I'm dumb in order to save face . . . you might want to admit that you've wanted me in your very own bed in the past few months.

I didn't go there then, and I'm not going there now. You say you've got more brains than that. I say I'm better than that. This banter is done.
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Hey cheeky boy, what do you mean 15?

Don't let him end the banter like that Par, is being all Alpha on you.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Yep, I'm cheeky.

And yep, I'm alpha. It just comes natural. Can't handle that sweety?

OK, so you're not 15. I'll give you . . . 15 1/2 with that ass . . .
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:06 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Yep, I'm cheeky.

is that out of 10?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Yep, I'm cheeky.

is that out of 10?

LMAO. Nice. You're catching onto the concept of flipping the frame babe, but you're also making yourself look blond at the same time. After all, that hair did come out of a box.

You did at least bring a smile to my face. Which is good, considering I've been bringing smiles to yours, and laughs along with that. BTW, got your email, and responded.
Back to top Go down

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Ahem*.....I believe this thread is not your stomping grounds, it is mine, Im hijacking MY thread back, so I can give more juicy details about what I do with MY guys.. pirat
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:58 pm

Good. Go for it.

I can't help it that Nicole is chasing me down in here. She has emailed me now, she can continue through there Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Such a tease... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a tease...   Such a tease... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such a tease...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next