Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid Male Gene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:43 pm

OK, guys no offense, BUT this thread is a must, this is that step after you have gamed the girl and have made her a g/f for a long term relationship. These are thoughts that run through our head. Why we feel insulted, why we feel inadequate at at times, the list goes on.......as to why YOU men just don't get it!!!

I will give you a prime example right now. Say your girl went out shopping(you even gave her your card to go shopping with) well she comes home while youre still hard at work. She texts you to tell you she is home and bought something just for you. Something tasteful perhaps!!!

You come home, wondering what on earth she bought on your card. And of course, how much it is. You walk through the door and you ask immeditately, what did you buy? She guides you into the bedroom and opens the closet and still on the hanger(awaiting for tonight after dinner, of course) is this cute little swanky nighty she bought. Yet, it wasn't costly either. She tells you, "well I PERSONALLY think it looks better on me than the hanger". You say, "OK".

NOW STOP!!! Can any of you guys tell me what he just did wrong?
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 pm

He trusted her with a credit card.....lol
Back to top Go down

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Given the fact they have supposedly known each other and dated a while, I would say so.....but there again is another factor into the stupid male gene. LMAO
Back to top Go down

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Now, here comes the fun part!!! Where feelings and emotions get intertwined because his answer was not to her liking. I honestly believe men do this because they are clever or so they think. They are reflecting back to their pua skills and pretty much being an asshole per se. When you act cold,numb, or just dont give a shit then the woman wants your attention, because low and behold she wants you to give it back. Thus, you relay back to your skills and being your pua self and keeping her guessing whats really on your mind. This is where she starts to feel inadequate and thinking, " Has he lost interest in ME"? or " Does he not think I would look hot in that"? Absolutely not......it's a game people play.....(hence, dont hate the player, hate the game). Typical women react this way because they expect typical men to say something like, "Wow, that would look better on you, instead of a hanger". bla bla bla.. You get the point. So, as a pua, how would you or do you keep the romance alive in long-term relationship?

Thanks J. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:56 pm

As said b4, giving the credit card, lol...

However the mistake was not rewarding her with emotional support for what she did. On the other hand, lets be honest she bought the garment looking for validation. I can tell you from a lifetime of personal experience anytime you seek others to validate you, itll always be disapointing.

Also, there is a concept i go by, that is this...when your shopping and something doesnt have a price tag, there is a reason for that....if you have to ask how much it costs you cant afford it.

How does this apply? If your willing to give your card to someone you should hopefully trust the person enuff to not have to ask what they got (or at least not ask how much it costs), or be able to afford whatever they are buying that is curently un-priced to you.
Back to top Go down

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:02 am

I see you guys have a problem with a woman handling YOUR money....scarred once, scarred for life eh.?.

Youre right Ka, it is disappointing!! But not always. I think if more women were to buy things with their own money and for themselves instead of their guy, they would be happier about it. I see women doing things just because they think their boyfriends approve of it or will appreciate it. LMAO, If you do things for yourself, then there is no downfall or disappointment there at all.

You have excellent points!!!

Now where is everyone elses at?
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:34 am

Paramour wrote:
I see you guys have a problem with a woman handling YOUR money....scarred once, scarred for life eh.?.

Youre right Ka, it is disappointing!! But not always. I think if more women were to buy things with their own money and for themselves instead of their guy, they would be happier about it. I see women doing things just because they think their boyfriends approve of it or will appreciate it. LMAO, If you do things for yourself, then there is no downfall or disappointment there at all.

You have excellent points!!!

Now where is everyone elses at?

Why shouldnt everyone be scared in that situation, credit is the modern day lifeline and core of your finacial life. What im sayin is that if you trust someone enough to give them your card one of 2 understandings have to be taken into account:

-You have unlimited funds and they cant spend what you have
-You trust them to have discretion

If you trust them you shouldnt have to ask how much it was, what they got i can understand but even thats something you should be able to go without asking.

From the females standpoint i agree with you, had the women bought said item with her own money the validation wouldnt be as important...

However when you buy or do something like this for someone you do it not for them, but to get validation and positive emotional input.

Seeking validation from someone else is more often then not disapointing. The motive for buying the item should be self sustained as oppossed to driven by the reinforcement youd receive from others.
Back to top Go down

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:39 am

LIke I said before, I agree with you Ka, excellent points as always!! I do value your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Male Gene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Male Gene   Stupid Male Gene I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Male Gene
Page 1 of 1