Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am that stupid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

I am that stupid Empty
PostSubject: I am that stupid   I am that stupid I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Alright guys, for warning this has nothing to do with PU. However, I had to share it with yall because, well your some of the only people I can. If my parents found out, I'd be chewed out for hours.

So, on to the story. Last night I was talking to one of my female interests. I used her as a crash course for some of my new NLP skills - I'm going to make another post about that. Well, I couldn't sleep and talked to her for awhile and ended up not going to bed until 4am. I have class at 8am, and thus have to get up at 6:30 to get ready and leave by 7. I knew in advance I was going to get little sleep, because I normally do. To counter act the lack of sleep I had got some Stacker 2 BlackJacks. For those of you that don't know what these are; legal speed marketed as diet supplements. I had 4 pills......you are supposed to take 2.......I took all 4. At first I was just jittery, then on the way to class I started to feel like shit; stomach hurt, head spinning, heart racing, and couldn't move. When I finally got to school I got out of the car and leaned on my friend's car. At this point I've never felt so much pain in my life, I thought I was going to die. I then proceed to lurch off his car and throw up, then fall over onto the ground and continue to throw up. I can't get up and my friend asks me if I need to go to the hospital. I just have him help me to the lobby by our class. I lay down - he goes to class - I then proceed to spend the next four hours of class stabilizing my heart and "coming to".

Well, I'm good now. But learned a valuable lesson about pushing the bounds of my body. If you hadn't known about Stacker 2 before, now you do and for the love of God do not repeat my mistake for any reason what so ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11

I am that stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am that stupid   I am that stupid I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:16 pm

Stacker diet pills rely on the standby "stack" of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin to attack weight loss.

Understanding the dangers of ephedrine, you must first understand what it is. Also called ephedra and ma huang, ephedrine is indigenous to China, India, and parts of Southeast Asia. Initially, ephedrine was sold to relieve congestion associated with common colds and allergies. Ephedrine aided those with congestion problems by dilating the bronchial muscles.Since ephedrine also mimics the affects of "adrenaline" - sometimes , this may lead to high blood pressure, cardiac problems, and can produce psychological effects such as depression, nervousness, and insomnia.
Back to top Go down

I am that stupid
Page 1 of 1