Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flirting or tip digger?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Flirting or tip digger? Empty
PostSubject: Flirting or tip digger?   Flirting or tip digger? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:54 am

We all know that it can be hard to tell if a woman who works for tips is flirting with you or just looking for tip money. I can usually see right through their strategies.

This one chick is confusing me though. HB 7.8, asian (not my type, but i could try it), 21 or 22; she is my barber. Ok the first time i went in there she was doing the typical subtle flirting for tip money. I didnt think anything of it. She did ask me where i go out, who i go out with, seemed to take an intrest in me (saying she likes to play pool, as if to get me to ask her to play with me some time). Since asian women arent really my type, i just ignored it and thought she was the typical "hired gun" (so to speak). She gave me her business card with her name and cell written on it. Im pretty sure she writes her name in on every card, but the cell #?

Anyway, i go back about a month or so later (because she did a good job) and this visit really makes me wonder. She asks (not in any particular order), my age (she responds excited when she finds out im close to her age), who i go out with, if i have a girlfriend & why not, and again mentions how she likes to play pool. she also gets excited when i tell her pool is free on wednesday nights (like she wants me to invite her). she gives me her business card when i told her i lost it (neg attempt) with her name and cell on it.

most of that stuff is pretty typical, but the fact that she asked if i had a girlfriend really startled me. is she IOI-ing me or does she just want bigger tips?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd

PostSubject: Re: Flirting or tip digger?   Flirting or tip digger? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:13 am

that was a slap in the face IOI, my friend. YOu can always LJBF her if she isn't your "type", but remember change is always GOOD!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Flirting or tip digger?   Flirting or tip digger? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:43 am

Turn her into a Pivot. It wouldn't hurt to take her to play some pool. You might meet another girl or maybe her personality will shine through and you might really like her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Flirting or tip digger?   Flirting or tip digger? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:43 am

she has a nice rack and body...im willing to try anything once Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Flirting or tip digger?   Flirting or tip digger? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:46 am

DTM wrote:
We all know that it can be hard to tell if a woman who works for tips is flirting with you or just looking for tip money. I can usually see right through their strategies.

This one chick is confusing me though. HB 7.8, asian (not my type, but i could try it), 21 or 22; she is my barber. Ok the first time i went in there she was doing the typical subtle flirting for tip money. I didnt think anything of it. She did ask me where i go out, who i go out with, seemed to take an intrest in me (saying she likes to play pool, as if to get me to ask her to play with me some time). Since asian women arent really my type, i just ignored it and thought she was the typical "hired gun" (so to speak). She gave me her business card with her name and cell written on it. Im pretty sure she writes her name in on every card, but the cell #?
OK, most of that stuff are slight IOI's, but the cell number is a definite one. I mean, most servers aren't going to be asking about where you go out and who with and all that stuff either, so those are slight also.
Quote :

Anyway, i go back about a month or so later (because she did a good job) and this visit really makes me wonder. She asks (not in any particular order), my age (she responds excited when she finds out im close to her age), who i go out with, if i have a girlfriend & why not, and again mentions how she likes to play pool. she also gets excited when i tell her pool is free on wednesday nights (like she wants me to invite her). she gives me her business card when i told her i lost it (neg attempt) with her name and cell on it.
Excited about your age . . . IOI, who you go out with AGAIN . . . IOI, the g/f thing DEFINITE IOI, mentioning pool again definite IOI, cell number again, definite IOI. What on earth are you waiting for? Does she need to jump your bones there in the business? LOL.
Quote :

most of that stuff is pretty typical, but the fact that she asked if i had a girlfriend really startled me. is she IOI-ing me or does she just want bigger tips?

Pretty typical? Not hardly. Yep, time for taking a chance on change.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: Flirting or tip digger?   Flirting or tip digger? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:26 am

DTM wrote:
she has a nice rack and body...im willing to try anything once Smile

My brother, you should get this girl right here. You said that she's a nice looking chick by your own ranking system, so go ahead and enjoy the pleasures of this asian temptation, you will feel better about yourself for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flirting or tip digger?   Flirting or tip digger? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flirting or tip digger?
Page 1 of 1