Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flirting with customers

Go down 
+3
Ka
L.A. Tripp
PUA to be
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

flirting with customers Empty
PostSubject: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 am

Hey guys, my family just opened a fat free frozen yogurt store and I help out a lot. We get lots of hotties comin from a fashion school near by. How can I flirt with these girls? What are some quick routines obviously I wont have much time. I cant hold up the line. What would you guys do in my situation when you have about 1 mins to get their attention?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:17 pm

You don't need routines. What are you gonna do . . . say a routine to one hot girl, then the next hot girl standing behind her, that hears you, gets the same routine? LOL.

You want to truly learn how to flirt? Start learning how to tease. Tease each girl about something different. Something that you can isolate to them. Start spotting things quickly about each girl. What she's wearing, what she's carrying, how she handles her friends, how "abusive" (in a playful way) or how fun she is, etc. NOTICE things about these girls. Each girl will be different, so you can tease each one differently.

Each girl will realize you're actually paying attention to her, that you're playing with her, that she's unique, and you can flirt with multiple women at once this way.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:54 am

Like a NEG? Can you give me some examples?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 am

First off, just have fun and be social with them. Your going to get very limited time with each girl or each group, so the idea is to be confident and social in a short period.

IMO, much like Tripps, the best way to do this is to be playful. It doesnt have to be a neg, it can just be humorous. It could even just be comments meant to open a bit of communication.

As a reverse example, i went to a store today looking to fill out an app. The women at the counter was having issues with the register. She made a comment like "Sorry, just give me a min im having trouble with the register." So instead of just going ok and waiting i continued things by saying, "Isnt that funny how we have all this tech to make our lives easier, but it just seems to complicate things."

Her reaction wasnt over the top, but she did relax a little and became a little more talkative and paid a bit more attention to me, whereas before she hadnt even looked at me.

Sometimes youll get the girl hooked and she will really invest into the convo, other times youll just feel good being social and that energy will carry over to the next one.

Lastly, its worth mention that you should not force this and you should not be...um, inappropriate...as this is a work place. Especially being that its a family business. It would put your family in a tuff position to have a customer complain but not want to fire you because your family.

You can be flirty, you can be social...but there is a line you should not cross while your on the clock. Just my opinion. 
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:49 am

I agree completely with this. You're building a family business, whether it's what YOU want to continue with or not, you ARE building a reputation WITH your family. Needs to be a good one.

You CAN be flirty and social, playful, without being inappropriate. In other words, in THIS context, don't take the flirting to a sexual level, WHILE in public. Number close a girl, then take it sexual away from the business environment.

Your body language here will say a lot about you. Your confidence, or lack of, will be displayed through your body language, your smile, and your eye contact. These things are ALSO good for good customer service, something to think about Wink
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:38 am

Hmm great advice thank you.. I never really thought about the complaint thing, but it is my dads store and im not getting paid so the worst he will say is stop lol.. Im actually more worried about losing customers rather than getting yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 am

This actually reminds me of my trip to subway today. I was getting a pizza, but they were out of boxes so they put it in a salad tray. I teased the girl, telling her it "lucky you it fits", then I mention it actually being lucky for me, otherwise i'd be a real mess trying to carry it out of the store. I get one of those laughs, you know the kind that says "your cute". So a short, slightly flirty moment. Completely innocent, but fun and playful.

I worked retail for several years. I used being professional as an excuse to avoid flirting at the time. In retrospect, it was just an excuse I used to avoid rejection. You can be professional and flirty at the same time. Like Tripp & Ka say, try to have fun and enjoy your customers. It will make the day go by a lot faster, and nobody said you had to be a stick-in-the-mud. Meeting people is the great benefit of working with the public, so take advantage. Just like anything else in life, don't abuse it.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 am

Sounds good guys, ima give it a try tomorrow. Oh one more thing when you tease them a little how exactly do you number close in this type of a situation?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:23 am

Well, if you get her attracted ENOUGH in a short period, she may offer her number to you on her own. Otherwise, count the IOI's. When it's pretty apparent that she's interested, you're getting solid EC, good smiles, even shyness from her, etc., then motion her to come to you with your finger, then tell her to give you her number so you two can talk later. Say it quiet enough where the other customers don't hear you.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:49 am

Hmm great idea. Ok tommorow ima givee it a try
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:02 am

While your father may not be paying you, id assume he puts a roof over your head and food on the table (or has at some point). All in all itd be better to let a girl get away then to make a scene or have a customer complain.

As for getting "number closes"...dont even think about it. The most i would do is imply that you should continue the convo, and ask them what the best way to do that is. They may give you their number they may not.

A good point to consider here is that if a girl likes you, she knows where to find you and you might see her in there frequently if shes trying to get your attention. If that happens then you might be able to just ask for the number.

Your mindset should NOT be "meeting girls", "closing", etc...it should be to pass the time, be social, and have fun. The girls and closing will come following that.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:33 am

True Ka very true. I get what you mean...
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:40 am

You have a really good target rich environment to help you improve your skills, I would make the most of it.

Be friendly, and jokey or even cocky about how you make the best yogurt in Burbank. Make sure you're always looking your best.

Ka gave great advice. I think I'm somewhere between Ka and Tripp. You definitely have to be more cautious in a work environment but you can push it more if you can tell she is comfortable with you.
If you getting clear IoIs then you should have no trouble getting her number. If you can find a common interest then that is a perfect excuse to get her number.

There was a customer who was giving me massive IoIs a while back. We ended up talking about cooking and I told her about the mulled wine I made. The next day I gave her the recipe and she gave a thank you note with kisses on the bottom to someone to give to me. The next time I saw her I said "Oi I've got a bone to pick with you!" She had a look slight shock on her face and said "what?" I then put on a cheeky smile and said "You forgot to write your number on the bottom of that note. She gave me her number and we went on a date the next week.
Back to top Go down
queenliz214
AFC
AFC
queenliz214

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:24 am

wow...thanks for the advices.....
how about
customers at the bar? same as the customer at the store?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:42 am

Do you own the bar?

To me, if you own the business or it's family owned, it changes the dynamics a bit, because it's your rep and the families rep on the line.

If you're working for someone else . . . they can just fire you, so the question is, how important is your job to you?
Back to top Go down
martinmyers808
AFC
AFC
martinmyers808

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:01 am

what about your friend have a small bar.... and then..you stay there often...just helping some of their work..sometimes just standing there then customers called me for their orders... often the girls were calling me not the waiter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flirting with customers   flirting with customers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flirting with customers
Page 1 of 1