Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is your G spot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Where is your G spot? Empty
PostSubject: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Ok guys, I dont want you to be shy at all, please dont. This is a healthy exercise.

I want to know some guys fantasies. I think sharing fantasies can give others ideas and spice it up between you and your lover of choice. Or you can share your favorite place where you like to get freaky. SO, with that being said, I don't expect any of you guys to falter on this request. LMAO......and I will, of course go first.

OK, one of my fantasies is to have a voyeur party, of course with several guests that enjoy the pleasure of watching others pleasure their partner. It's naughty and risque' and I would love it. Everyone has fantasies they want to fulfill. If you delve into the mLTR thing then this would be fun for sure. One of my favorite places to get freaky is the Victoria Secret dressing rooms.....they are hot!!

So guys, I showed you mine, so can you show me yours? LMAO.......
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:01 am

Mine had to be just a public place in general.....When I accomplished this about a month ago......I felt as if I could die now.....untill I realized that I need a few girls in public......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:19 pm

Thank you lucious for stepping up. I appreciate your effort!!

i always believe that public areas can still be inconspicuous. Apparently, dressing rooms are, but still in public...right? what's your thoughts...

i have never really been in an uncompromised position in, for example, a park or VERY public. i consider being in the ocean is inconspicuous too because no one can really see what youre doing under water while scuba diving..ya know. so, that might be something i need to do.

I did get freaky with a guy that I probably shouldn't have been with in a parking lot in the middle of the night....but all that is out around that time is cops...would you consider that more enticing and risque?

Thoughts.... tongue
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Outside in a parking lot is risky.......I have had my fair share of sexperinces in cars......I drive a civic in the winter and an rx-7 in the summer neither car offers alot of room to boom boom......I manage though....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:05 pm

RX-7 is a killer to get your groove on, go with the civic, lean that chair back and let her ride..literally.lol

Yes, a deserted parking lot is risky when there are cops around and you in a backseat having fun with a felon. (i know how to pick'em). very risky!!! BUT, nonetheless exciting and fun..... tongue
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Yeah, the civic is always a no go....I would have to move my car seats to my non exsistant trunk...lol.........I just need to get a van already......I guess I will wait till im 30.......

We all have our types we like....I like them young and not too intelligent....makes me look like im a genius.....

One of my naughtiest times was with a co worker in my office.......the lead up was awesome......

We sent some flirty ims back and forth and she basicly said I could not handle her......I threw a money bet up their that I could make her lose her mind.....she accepted and came into my office at the lunch hour rush and did my thing.......I told her she can repay me by making me a nice dinner which lead to my day 2 and another f......
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:36 pm

I think anyplace that offers the risk of getting caught is fun.

I had sex once at a place i used to work. It was one of those bday party places for kids with a sports theme. I elected not to turn the security cameras off, did it in a moonbounce (think inflateable trampolene), in a batting cage, on a desk in one of the party rooms, and in my boss's 1000 dollar leather chair, then on the floor in his office. I didnt get caught (or at least my boss didnt care to bother me about it).

Also in a car is always fun, theres this industrial complex back behind my old place i love to go because its really dark and you can park a bit behind one of the buildings but still be able to see the street. I feel your pain Lucious i used to drive a Integra, used to work the front seat more often then the back.

I even started to get intimate with a chick in the middle of a college party, we started going under each others clothes right there with maybe 100+ people around. I lifted her onto the snack table and started undoing her clothes...then the table broke Sad so we moved to the bathroom for a bit then parted ways...we never spoke a word to each other was great, not to mention the props i got from everyone at the party lol.

Id say for me, to be in-line with my goal of haveing MLTR's would be to work on having sex with 2+ chicks at the same time. Pleasuring them both and watching them go at each other...just all the fun to be had. Doesnt matter when or where but once again combine it with a place where its possible to get caught and i think itd make for good times Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:42 pm

This is why I love the college life Ka......Im going till I die......Im not here for the degrees
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:48 am

Lucious wrote:
This is why I love the college life Ka......Im going till I die......Im not here for the degrees

Haha be careful what you wish for Wink

Ive been going on and off for about 6-7 years, best times where when my friends were in college. However most of the girls i meet where through mutual friends or i met them out in random places...i think with the exception of that story there may only be one other time i meet a girl at school.

I just wana finish school and move on with developeing a career, hell im actually just working on a career, and plan on going back to school when i can afford it. At the core of being social for me, is the ability to afford going out...also directly affects my health as i would be better off with some meds that i cant afford atm. So i need to get my finacial life in order and the rest will follow ez.

As Lawrence in Office Space said when asked what hed do if he had a million dollars....

"I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man."

Guess that sums up my goals in the most simplistic way possible, make money, live well, have the women in my life how i want them to be, take care of my medical issues, and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:58 am

I hear ya.....It is all about the future.....I just really go to school to learn what I do not already know......

Well best of luck to ya on getting all your ducks in a row....sure ya will bro...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:45 am

Thank you Ka and Lucious!!

I agree that any sexual experience in public is fun, no matter what.

I just wish more guys were in tune with that idea........
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:47 pm

It baffles me that they all dont......I'm not a fan of sex in the bed unless it is really a must......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 pm

It baffles me that men aren't as adventurous!!
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Paramour wrote:
It baffles me that men aren't as adventurous!!

Probably has alot to do with that many guys dont have sex that frequently and dont know how to control the situation to determine when and where they do it...in other words they take it how they can get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:09 pm

That is true too, but I guess that is why I go after guys that are alpha because they don't care and throw chivalry out the window after youre feet go through it...LMAO
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:58 am

Well, I have really interesting place I want to get it on hot and heavy. I want to go to one of those swanky soiree at an art gallery opening. I spot a very attractive young lady, instantly connect with EC, but don't speak to each other, just communicate with our eyes. This goes on until closing time, we both parlay and once the place has empties a little, we hone in on each other and just go for it. So damn steamy the sprinkler system kicks in, yeah, that's what I am trying to get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is your G spot?   Where is your G spot? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is your G spot?
Page 1 of 1