Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Issue #6 - Where's the G spot?"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

"Issue #6 - Where's the G spot?" Empty
PostSubject: "Issue #6 - Where's the G spot?"   "Issue #6 - Where's the G spot?" I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:36 am

In the 1940s, a German gynecologist and sex researcher Ernst Grafenberg, discovered a patch of soft spongy tissue in the front wall of the vagina, about an inch and a half in, directly behind the pubic bone, which when stimulated by deep pressure, produces a vaginal orgasm, distinctly different from clitoral orgasm, challenging Kinsey, and Master and Johnson, who maintained that female orgasm is solely a product of clitoral stimulation. (See diagram below.) Of course, we don't need sex researchers to tell us that a woman can have a vaginal orgasm using only vaginal stimulation.

The Grafenberg spot, or G spot, was made famous in the 1982 book "The G Spot and Other Discoveries About Human Sexuality" by three other sex researchers Ladas, Whipple, and Perry, ISBN 0-440-13040-9. It is an outstanding book, and stands as one of the great works. But not for it's discussion of the G spot, but instead for it's discussion on female ejaculation. The book documents how manipulation of the G spot enhances female ejaculation as such action pumps the Skene glands. I have found this to be true, but only right at the time of orgasm.

In my experience, the G spot has been worthless in producing a vaginal orgasm in women. I am sure others have found the same. That's probably why nobody can find it! It don't work! Since the G spot book, there has been no scientific evidence to support it's claims. There may be a few cases were it does work, as every woman is different and has different life experiences, but there are much more effective ways to stimulate the vagina. In my experience, stimulation of the deep spot has always caused an orgasm. I wrote about that in detail in issue #3.

I also found a book called "Extended Massive Orgasm" by Steve and Vera Bodansky, copyright 2000, ISBN 0-89793-289-7 (don't buy it) which mentions areas that I have written about. Quoting from page 56: "Rub a little left and right of center, at the eleven and one o'clock positions, fairly deeply, with the pads of your two fingers facing upward. These deep pockets on either side of the vagina feel wonderful to the touch, and they feel wonderful to the woman when you stroke them with a bit of pressure." Very Very true. That would be on either side of the G spot and a little deeper. Quoting again: "Another stimulating spot is down at the six o'clock position. Press down and toward yourself to stimulate the nerves from the anus. You can also put your finger really deeply into the pocket at six o'clock." As I have said before, that is the most powerful way to stimulate the vagina - the back of the deep spot.

David Shade
http://www.davidshade.com/
Copyright©2001 David Shade. All Rights Reserved.

"Issue #6 - Where's the G spot?" Gspot10
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

"Issue #6 - Where's the G spot?"
Page 1 of 1