Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boner on the dance floor

Go down 
+9
Hobbit
RussianStar
L.A. Tripp
PUA to be
Cali Tripp
Juice
Vedere
Whoopie
DTM
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:12 am

Mindframe.. I've been dancing all night by some of the sexiest women I have ever opened. From experiences beforehand with some of my gf's, I've obserbed their frustration whenever they do something sexy and I don't get turned on. They keep trying harder and harder untill their satasfied..It kind of conditioned me for my night gaming, so i'm in luck. I never once felt turned on by the ladies, so I never got nervous about their reaction to such a thing.

Besides NLP, i've been reaserching self hypnosis and how to become more openly linked to the subconcious. I have developed my own techniques to controll AA, and horomonal/emotional reactions. If i'm in a stressful situation, such as doing my speech to the class for my novel assignment, I go through a mental excercise where I replace any fear I have of sitting down in the seat infront of the class with something such as pleasure. The effect it has is that as soon as I look at the seat or sit in it for my presentation, I feel a rush of endorphins.

It makes you like the idea of speeches more by replacing that negative feeling you usually get from it. Easy to learn, and fun.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:15 am

Diamond wrote:

I've obserbed their frustration whenever they do something sexy and I don't get turned on. They keep trying harder and harder untill their satasfied..
I love that myself. A girl worth having will want to please you, just as you will want to please them, when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 am

In my experience the only "creepy" dance floor boner is the ole "Slow Dance Chub", not many excuses for that one lol. All other boners that are a result of of some chick grinding on a mans crotch should be taken in stride, but we all know that won't always be the case. Its a case by case thing, not all reactions will be the same. I've had women get offended(as if it was completely my fault lol), smile and continue, or just go dance with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:59 am

As others have said it depends on the girl and her motives. Ive had some girls actually get more interested in me when this has happened, others not.

Also, i have since developed my mindset while dancing to be a bit abstract and speerated from the actual dancing. One thing i try to do is focus on what im doing and having fun...if i still think i will get aroused i actually start to think about neutral things, funiture, video games, diner, etc...if i focus on something like that it doesnt matter how hot she is or how seductive she dances...

Your penis is no different then your arms or legs or eyes, in the manner that your brain controls them all. Do my eyes usually react to bright light by squinting, sure...unless i force my brain to not squint. The same is true for your member. 
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:53 am

Of course it depends on the girl but more importantly timing and her level of attraction. If it happens instantly then yes that's really bad. If you've been dancing for a while and made out and it happens then it's usually good and it's amazing just what you can get away with sometimes.

I've gone as far as giving a girl an orgasm on the dance floor with my fingers without anyone noticing but a friend of mine once managed to discretely fuck a girl.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:26 am

Haha, you both sound like me. How long before the fuck had your friend met the girl?
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:46 am

Haha, for both of us it had been about an hour!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:53 am

LOL, so he discreetly fucked this girl on the dance floor an hour after he met her?
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:32 pm

I have no reason to doubt his story but I doubt she was as hot as he says.

From what he's told me after "Mr. Hello" woke up she guided his hand to reveal that she wasn't waring any panties. He isn't the sort of person who'd let an opportunity like that slip away.

He used to be quite in to pua but he's been in a stable relationship for about a year now.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:16 pm

LMAO. Damn, that sounds way too familiar. Like a 3 set of cuties, a bach party, that I think I wrote about.

The brunette of the set (which I prefer), had her ass grinding against me and revealed "don't tell anyone but I'm not wearing any panties" after I'd already had my hands on her sides and knew, lol. After being in set for maybe 10-15 minutes.

So the girl in question for your friend was looking for a quick dick, lol.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:32 am

Yep, guess she was, he certainly wasn't complaining though lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boner on the dance floor   Boner on the dance floor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boner on the dance floor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2