Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Structure of Pickup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Structure of Pickup Empty
PostSubject: Structure of Pickup   Structure of Pickup I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:46 am

Structure of Pickup

I still meet “pick up artists” who have no clue what rapport and attraction actually are! I will make this clear once and for all…

First, what is Attraction?

Attraction is a feeling in our body, when we want something. It can be a car, a girl, a house, whatever... Just like any other feeling, it goes away with time. For example, when we talk about cars, I will get wild if I come near red Ferrari! Why?
Because it’s an example of my dream car.

My dream car must be red or yellow, and it must have a great engine, the design must be excellent, and it must be FAASST and represent status! When I see car like that, I will say WOW!

Now, what does a hot 20yo girl want? What does her dream guy look like?

Handsome.
Confident.
Interesting.
Has a good sense of humor.
He is not needy.
He know what he wants.
He takes what he wants.
He is a prize.
Great in bed.
He is a challenge.

What is going to happen, when she sees a guy like this? She will FEEL attraction towards him… This is instinct and it comes from the emotional brain; the part of the brain where all of our instincts are stored.

Let me explain -- our brain is separated into 2 parts… The Emotional brain and the Logical brain! The logical brain is for things like mathematics, rules, words, syntax, cultural mores, etc. It’s the place where everything that society teaches you is stored. This brain is like a hard drive! When we are born, the hard drive is empty!

The Emotional brain controls our instincts and responds viscerally to colors, music, rhythm, beauty, fear, etc… Everything that we say is “hard wired” or “in our genes”, is stored here (most things). I talk about the importance of this in more detail in my 3 CD Set.

A 20yo girl’s instincts say she must get a guy who is masculine, confident, ALPHA and knows how to survive.

Why?

It comes from millions of years of choosing and mating. It comes from a period when women chose the guy who had the best options to survive. He was a smart choice because of his Alpha attributes and good genes. Today, the power that MUSCLES used to represent is often represented by MONEY…

Money, represents power, and power is what they really want. The feeling that a guy will lead her confidently and safely through life is what she wants.

A model I used to date told me once, “A guy must have more POWER then I have. It doesn't matter if it’s money, career, status, confidence, as long as he is ABOVE me! I love the feeling when guy has more power then I have." That is what they really want. It’s hard wired into them.

Yesterday I asked my Girlfriend, to describe me with 3 words. Her answer was really funny!

1) Authoritative

2) Wild

3) Interesting

Authority is created by leadership, confidence and attitude… I know what I want, and I will get that.

Wild? Hmm…probably because every day with me in new adventure. She never knows what going to happen, even if we watch movie at home.

Interesting... Her words, "Because you can bullshit about nothing for hours and it’s really interesting to listen." LOL... guys, does this reminds you of the “blabla” exercise in my Live Workshop?

When you convey what she wants in an ideal guy, you will get attraction. If you don't get indicators of interest, that means you didn't convey what she wants. It’s that simple.

Once you have attraction and indication of interest, the girl is ready for Rapport!
Rapport comes from 3 things: Comfort, Trust and Connection! Rapport is Based in the Logical brain because it is a Society product. "You must, get to know the guy first, you must CONNECT with him, you must search for your soul mate before you sleep with him..."

Soul mates = 2 persons who share lot of common interest like hobbies, books, music, sports, etc. Once you really CONNECT with a person, that connection is really hard to break. In order to really GET a girl, you must engage both Brains, Logical & Emotional. Otherwise, it’s going to be a flake or '”Let’s just be friends.”

If you create attraction without rapport, tomorrow morning, when the feeling of attraction goes away, who the @*#$ are you to her? Nobody! Just some interesting stranger…

In reverse, if you just create rapport without attraction she will consider you a friend, because there is no CHEMISTRY between you and her…

You must have Attraction AND Rapport to get the girl.

Structure of Pickup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Structure of Pickup   Structure of Pickup I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:21 pm

Here is a rebuttal to Badboy on the two halves of the brain, the logical and emotional. The Emotional part is not just deriving from one section of the brain, It doesn't know how because of its center.

Emotions such as fear and perceptions such as vision are not produced at any single location in the brain that might be called the “fear center” or the “vision center”. Instead, these functions depend on several interconnected areas of the brain, which are called systems. Each function has its own system which is a unique set of several regions of the brain that are connected to one another.

In the case of fear, for example, destroying an animal’s amygdala has disastrous effects on its natural alarm system. But that does not make the amygdala the “fear center”, because the amygdala also has connections coming in from and going out to several other parts of the brain, all of which also are needed to manifest fear.
Back to top Go down

Structure of Pickup
Page 1 of 1