Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.

Go down 
+3
JSmooth
L.A. Tripp
Vedere
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:53 am

Jsmooth recently posted a link concerning Sinn his free e-book to accelerate your game.
Sinn states there that 90% of the guys who join PU doesn't reach their goals. He came up with some tips.
I recently read an article that said that +- 90% of the tearooms fail also.
I think you can apply the "alotfail"% on a lot of stuff in life. For every thing in life where 90% of the people who join fail, you can write a how-to-succeed article, but IMO, that won't boost the %. Maybe by 1 or 2%.

The reason is that , succeeding, you do yourself. People ( including me ) join the community and think there is some magic pill you take to become a PUA. What those 10% people who succeed have is "A BURNING DESIRE TO WIN". ( credit to Napoleon Hill his book: Think and grow Rich ).
You get the guidelines, but you have to crash and burn the whole time. You feel like you dont proceed at all, or almost nothing, for a long time, until suddently you get that boost and get mastery ( got this from Sinn his book also, he quoted Robbins here ).

That's what we need. A BURNING DESIRE TO BECOME A PU. Not just a WISH. But willing to FIGHT for it.

And here I just wrote an article where I hope that some people will implement this desire into their system for anything they want to succeed for. Including me!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm

You are exactly right V. On all counts here.

Quoting the high percentage that fails is indeed true for any field, and yes, the difference is in those that have the burning desire and those that don't.

You do have to be motivated, and although you can take motivation from other sources at times for a boost, the key motivation and core motivation has to come from inside each of us. We have to find that reason to keep that fire lit.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:01 am

AMEN BROTHER V!!!

I can't count how many times Tripp or myself have told people that we can't find the motivation for people. As you mentioned many guys come here thinking it's a magic pill and not a process of learning. You have to really want to win, you have to have the desire that you spoke of. It takes dedication and hard work to get it. Ask any professional athlete and they will tell you the same thing.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

The willingness to fail and the desire to win is what it takes. Most people just simply aren't ready for this. I took the liberty to count the other day and through the community I've personally gone out with some 20+ guys to wing or help. Most all of these are no longer in the community. They looked to me to give them a reason to approach and I couldn't so they failed. I had my own reasons for wanting to succeed. As long as you have yours, then you will further yourself.

As a final thought why do you think the same 20 people or so post on here versus the roughly 250 members we have? There is your 10%.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 am

JSmooth wrote:

As a final thought why do you think the same 20 people or so post on here versus the roughly 250 members we have? There is your 10%.

thats exactly what I thought when I read this. So damn true aswell. props to you
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:43 am

V, you are indeed hitting on all cyclinders my dude. The learning process of social dynamics can figuratively emasculate an individual's emotional stroke. It takes a sheer will to strike back at the focused fear, and object to being average, not only in v-arts but life in general. You have to comprehend that your ability to overcome is much stronger than the challenge you are confornted with. Just learning this mindset isn't as easily built in, as I made typing that sentence seem.

There are very few magic pills, as Jsmooth spoke of. Motivation is one of those cornerstones, that you must harness in order to progress with MOTOS-credit scott mckay. I think back about the times, I don't have the positive response or momentary entertainment that I covet, and yes it happens on occasion,hahaha. It's in those instances that I feel like I have made a breakthrough, because I see that level of hesitation from those individuals as me being able to command to much, in to little time of their attention from an unknown(myself) It reinforces my notion, that my level of confidence oozes from my being, and when I walk by people notice. The people who want that positive worldview will become magnetized by that, and the one's who lack that reality won't open themselves up to the force(star wars, anyone) peace,lvoe and succe SS
I am phenomenal fortunehooks- and I approve this message
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 am

I think thats what makes this forum so special, its easy to weed out the people who dont want to be here, but over the months that we have been active its great that we can say that 20ppl really take this seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 pm

I agree. I think it's great that we have this small core that are serious about what we are doing.

Of course, as I advertise and bring more people to the forum, this core will grow bigger, and hopefully those that are added to the core will also be as serious and we can all grow together.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
hade
AFC
AFC
hade

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:24 pm

Fuckin spot on mate.
I have found the EXACT SAME THING in maging money online. There are many, many people looking for the 'magic pill'

I have been working hard for 2 and a half years straight at earning online. I'm still earning a modest profit. But I know that within 10 years I will succeed and be wealthy. You have to be prepared to work for NOTHING for many months. Most people are not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.   Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas about the 90% fail at pickup.
Page 1 of 1