Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Buy A Drink, Or Not?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

To Buy A Drink, Or Not? Empty
PostSubject: To Buy A Drink, Or Not?   To Buy A Drink, Or Not? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:02 pm

To Buy A Drink - Or Not?

One of the things that I talk about in the Dating Doctrine audios (a free download by the way), is the confusion around if you should buy a woman a drink or not.

You can listen to the long version on the mp3, but here’s the jist of it:

If you’re going to expect something in return (her talking to you, liking you, having sex with you, etc) then DO NOT buy the woman a drink.

In other words, don’t open a woman by buying a drink and then get mad if she doesn’t stick around.

Drinks are NOT BAIT.

Now, here’s when I DO buy drinks:

1. To liven up a party or bar (one version of “scene stealing”). I’ll buy a round for a table or a group of women if I don’t know them but the end result doesn’t matter. In fact, this only works if you CAN and DO walk away right after you buy them. Don’t even attempt to get to know these people. Let them come find you and most of the time, they will, because you’ve now given them a prop… or a reason… to talk to you)

2. If I’ve asked a woman out to a place that serves drinks. I live by this rule, whoever asks, pays (this goes for women too). This includes multidating or meeting a woman at one bar or place and asking her to relocate to another bar because it’s more fun or quieter.

3. If the conversation is going extremely well and I KNOW that the woman ISN’T expecting me to get her drinks.

Let me go ahead and state something:

If I get the feeling that a woman that I’ve JUST MET is expecting me to buy her drinks… I won’t.

In fact, I’ll probably walk away.

Easy rule of thumb:

Grab drinks if it’s the MAN thing to do… don’t grab drinks if it’s the CHUMP thing to do.

Now go get my downloads… lol.

Oh… and p.s…. it’s generally a GOOD sign if the woman tries to get the next round (naturally, I let her). One, it means that she’s TRYING to become more comfortable with you OR is very conscious of not scaring you away because she doesn’t want you to think she’s a golddigger.)

Plus, you can accuse her of trying to get you drink so she can take advantage of you.

And by the way, if you aren’t accusing women of trying to take advantage of you, you’re missing out on some GREAT tension.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

To Buy A Drink, Or Not?
Page 1 of 1