Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being approached versus approaching

Go down 
+5
Rye Lee
JSmooth
DTM
Juice
~Meg~
9 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Being approached versus approaching Empty
PostSubject: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 pm

Lets say you go to a bar and a "quality" girl approaches you. You find her cute blah blah blah. Okay now take that SAME girl. You see her across the bar, but she only looks at you doesn't approach. In other words you are forced to approach her.

Are you more turned off/turned on by the girl who approached you or does it matter?
Do you see the girl that approached you as "easy"? aggressive? needy? confident?
Do you treat both scenarios the same?

Any other comments?
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:36 pm

Depends on how they come up, Im more accustomed to approaching rather than being approached. Girls usually come from behind, or from the sides, so I see how she is when I turn around and see how she carries herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 am

i am definetly turned on when a chick approaches me. it gives me the most confident feeling. when i feel that confidence, i can be myself...open and funny, quicker. I dont think a chick is "easy" if she approaches me. she just knows what she wants. i would also never be an asshole if an unnattractive chick approached me. i would give her the time of day, just not show any IOI's

i would not treat both scenarios the same. if a chick approached me, i would feel comfortable and confident. if i approach a chick, i feel nervous and have to pretend to be confident

thats something im working on Being approached versus approaching Doh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:11 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Lets say you go to a bar and a "quality" girl approaches you. You find her cute blah blah blah. Okay now take that SAME girl. You see her across the bar, but she only looks at you doesn't approach. In other words you are forced to approach her.

Are you more turned off/turned on by the girl who approached you or does it matter?
Do you see the girl that approached you as "easy"? aggressive? needy? confident?

Any other comments?

Perfect Timing, I was approached 4 times last night. Which reminds me I'm wearing that shirt again. LOL!

Personally, I am turned on by girls that approach me if they are already attractive. I like women that are confident and social. Their willingness to open me and come get me does make me for attractive to her. I wouldn't say I see her as easy or needy at the point I'm opened, I'll judge that later on.

I pretty much treat both scenarious the exact same. With a few exceptions.

When I was opened by a girl last night she came up to me when I was talking to a bartender and grabbed me and said, "I need you to do me a favor." My reply was, "Hey hands off...I'm not doing anyone anything until I know them." At which point she introduced herself, and we bantered some. When she touched me again I let her from that point on.

When I open, I obviously have to intiate the contact and I have to intiate the Kino Escalation most of the time as well. Then as with the other scenario I go into bantering and telling DHV material, right after I find out how everyone in the group knows each other.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:30 am

I agree with DTM and J, I love it when women open me, it shows that they are social enough to be comfortable in my world. One thing I don't like is being with a girl and every time I open random people I come across, or adjacent sets, she "turns off" and ends up practically becoming invisible, it's such a turn off.

When a girl opens me however, it's my turf and so I'm gonna make her jump through more hoops and play more games with her, just like she would do to me if I were the one opening her. It's fun and without someone placing the hoops and leading things along in the right direction, then it doesn't go anywhere. I find when a girl approaches me, if I don't make her jump through so many hoops, then things fizzle out, so be prepared to either jump through hoops, or take the initiative to get the games going.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:49 am

~Meg~ wrote:

Any other comments?

I personally don't treat either one any different. I've found that even if a girl doesn't open me she could be VERY confident. She could be like me . . . she doesn't give a fuck what I think because she knows who she is and what she has to offer. I hang out with some women just like that even now. I definitely do NOT see her as easy, needy, or anything derogatory like that just because she approaches me. It's all in how she carries herself. Now if she clings to me and won't let go and let me be social or whatever, THEN I will see her as being needy and clingy. Aggressive? Yes, I could see that, but that's a GOOD thing. Confident? Yes, but again that's a GOOD thing.

At this point I hang out with both types of girls and both types can be very cool. Both types as in the type that will open a guy without hesitation and the type that won't. Hell, it's because of the type that you are asking about that many of my business cards were given out to AFC's this past Friday night at the club. She was money for that, lol.

I personally banter the same with either type of girl. I just tease her and have fun with her, introduce her to my friends, etc., just the same whether she opens me or I open her.

The question is Meg . . . which type are you? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:08 am

I usually wait until I am approached, but I have found better success with the guys I have approached. Usually the guys who come to me are just weird.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:30 am

~Meg~ wrote:
I usually wait until I am approached, but I have found better success with the guys I have approached. Usually the guys who come to me are just weird.

What openers do you use

My favorite opener was at the Hard Rock in Vegas. Some girl walked up to me, licked her lips, and introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:33 am

~Meg~ wrote:

That's because the guys that YOU approach are YOUR choice . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:31 am

Lol 1 pt tripp Meg 0
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:58 pm

i love it when a Hb approaches me does not happen to often but when it happens i love it. It makes my confidence level jump up and that way i can spit out my game without any fear... and no it does not make the girl seem easy or aggressive
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:16 am

Its always awesome being approached because I always usually go with the same line.

"Whoa Whoa Slow Down! My parents told me not to talk to strangers. So tell me your name and 3 good qualites about yourself?"

Make her jump through my hoops, I am in control and I respond with my name and I only give her two qualities and tell her she is not special enough for the 3rd one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being approached versus approaching   Being approached versus approaching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being approached versus approaching
Page 1 of 1