Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Pull A Woman Surrounded By Men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

How To Pull A Woman Surrounded By Men Empty
PostSubject: How To Pull A Woman Surrounded By Men   How To Pull A Woman Surrounded By Men I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:13 am

I get this question a lot.

And when I say a lot, maybe every other question… lol.

Chances are, if you’re out and about and see an extremely attractive woman, she’ll be surrounded by a man or two.

Who knows what they are… boyfriends, orbiters (people that want her, but have no chance and she just keeps them around for company), or maybe they’re gay.

Who knows.

The point is, you want to end up talking to her in some way shape or form.

Well, I’ve got your back with a virtually non-fail approach…

Let me start out like this… don’t forget my number one rule:

Meet people just to meet people. No pressure.

So… just go ask the group a legitimate question. Don’t focus on the girl. Don’t focus on the guy. Focus on the FLOW of the group.

Who’s the natural leader that emerges?

If you’re being friendly, you’ll eventually be able to talk to the woman.

If you’re being friendly, you can ask if they are together without seeming like you have anything up your sleeve.

Here’s how it might play out:

Let’s say you’re in a bar and you see someone you want to meet.

So, you walk up to the group (it helps if you have another woman with you… lol) and introduce yourself.

Make a little small talk… find out what they do (see Power Answers for an example of how to have fun with that)… and find out how they know each other.

Then, you can ask if they are together, innocently of course.

“So you guys are together…”

And if they aren’t and you’ve been interesting enough… SHE will be the one to let you know that they aren’t.

Then, you can laugh a bit about it… talking about how they would have made a cute couple.

Now, you have a few options.

1. You can eject and go meet some other people (always leave out of a convo on your terms, before the convo dries up or gets weird)

2. You can try to find out what’s going on later and just give someone in the group your number for them to contact you (pref her) via text.

Then roll.

Now, here’s how it goes “no fail”.

If you’re out with a mixed group of your own, you just intermingle the groups (guys will be guys and will want to talk to new women) while you just happen to chat up up the woman you want.

You want easy. That’s EASY.

MASSIVE social proof in action. Comfort is somewhat already established. And… if you’re the person that’s instigated the whole merge, you come out as an authority figure.

Oh, and as an aside, having a mixed group with you when you’re out is the top dog way for you to meet other people.

1. If you see a pair of women that look interesting, you just invite them into the group, meet them around and start having fun with them.

2. If the group is doing their job, they’ll be bringing others into the group as well… people they know, etc.

I’ll go into group dynamics another time but let me close by saying this:

In college, I remember one summer where we walked into this one particular bar and as a group, we knew everyone there (out of maybe 150 people there).

Do ya think I had a good summer?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Page 1 of 1