Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you pull this off?

Go down 
+4
AltruisticAssassin
randy1random
MattJacks
L.A. Tripp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Can you pull this off? Empty
PostSubject: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 am

You're out at a venue. Club/bar/mall/specialty shop, whatever. You're browsing around, maybe shopping, enjoying yourself. You see this real cutie/hottie.

You do your thing, open her up, build attraction and comfort.

Now . . . let's jump ahead a bit.

Can you take that scenario, that girl you're meeting in that scenario, and have HER take you out to dinner, have HER pay, have HER drive you there, have HER take you back to HER place (whether she lives alone OR NOT) . . . and not have your value lowered . . . AT ALL?

Post here and tell whether you honestly believe you can pull this off or not.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 am

truthfully at this stage of my life i doubt it. i can go out and have ladies buy me drinks but thats about it
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 am

It's happened but it's pretty rare! Being a cheap-skate is definitely low-value. I wouldn't say it's impossible though, if she's really really in to you and insists on paying for everything. For me anything more than getting a girl to buy me drinks is pushing it.
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:51 pm

I'll consult with my friend Charles.
He's slept with more people than I can think of and has had girls paying his rent on various occasions. Or girls buying him things.

But I know he specifically targets girls with insecurity problems mostly because he wants their money more than their vag.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 am

This is where a puissant self attitude is the jewel of existence A man who knows his worth can do this on more than one occasion.

I know I can attract the girl in this scenario, get her to drive me to the place, and buy me food. The last part is where I might flub up on the scenario.

I will flub up because connection making is in my opinion the most diffiucult to cultivate with a person you just met. The cracks and rewards of game are in THIS COMFORT stage. peace,lvoe and succ eSS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:45 am

I can, but not consistantly...

As Fortune had brought up a great point, but not went as deep with it as i think has to be to explain.

"A man who knows his value", gets many things his way...your attitude can express this, or your personality, or your body language. When you have value, people intuitively want to keep that value close and available to them...in other words they would do things for you normally that they wouldnt do for others.

When your in the above situation, The best way to get the things you want without asking for them is to get the other person to start validating to you...through banter and cocky funny etc.

A small example is drinks, as this is relatively easy to get a girl to buy you...when your at a club...but what about when your on the phone/text/im/in person somewhere drnks arent offered?

I might start a game or banter where i know later in the convo i can tell the girl she owes me a drink...im not asking, but ive "earned it" earlier in the convo and its a small thing...besides my value is high she will validate by agreeing to it.

Sometimes i might elude to it, "i could go for a drink right now" or " man you really owe me"...dependant on the situation.

I had one girl offer to pay for my meal if i went to a specific place with her we both where talking about...because of my value that was her way of providing incentive for me to go...then after she offered to pay for that i told her she owed me a drink for not responding to my text before...which she agreed to.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:10 am

Alright, thanks for the responses so far guys.

This isn't about targeting insecure girls or being a low value cheap skate. Yes, being a cheap skate in general in general is truly bad and targeting insecure girls is truly bad.

This, as Fortune and Ka pointed out, is about your own value.

I have done this and I could do it again, any time I want. It's all about, as usual, knowing your own value . . . and even raising your own value IN YOUR OWN EYES/MIND so that you can then raise your value in her mind as well. When you are at that point with yourself, you can do this without lowering your value in her mind.

See, this isn't about using or taking advantage of girls. It's about value. It's about knowing yourself . . . DEEPLY. Knowing yourself to the point of where if someone came up to you and said "you're a low life, pond swimming, algae eating, dirt bathing, womanizing, scumbag" . . . it wouldn't affect you in the least bit. When someone calls you someone you're not, you know it's not true, and it doesn't affect you.

This value, this self-worth, will shine through. Girls instinctively pick up on it. When you're at that point, the above scenario can become common place. I don't suggest you regularly do it, but the point is . . . you can.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:12 pm

haha i do it on a regular basis for one thing...rides. i dont even have to work for it anymore, my friends all offer. Sometimes i even get them to offer rides to places they arent going. Of course i consider them very good friends for doing so...but i also understand they do it because of my value to them.
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm

As for drinks, I have a rule that if I buy a round, she has to get the next one. Never backfired so far. Last weekend I was working a girl, then left her to chat up a friend, and she came over and offered me a drink and went to get it for me.

As to your original question, I was gaming a girl back in 2008 and got her number that night, and called her up later and told her to take me on a date. Had her pick me up, take me to the movies(her idea of a date), bought the tickets, snacks and then took me for a ride and dropped me off at home later in the evening.

Not saying the date went anywhere, I tried but did take me to the movies, which is a killer for me, I can't talk, I can't kino properly. So, but later on I called her again and we made out, but never closed her.

Fun thing is, I'm gonna meet her tonight at a event
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:06 am

I met a girl for a second date once in a bar that didn't serve food (I didn't know until I got there). She said started talking about the last date she went on. The dude took her to dinner. The bill came to over $100. She offered to chip in and the guy says "I got it. Shoot. I make this in a couple hrs"

Is that straight from the AFC playbook or what?

She wasn't necessarily bagging on me for not taking her to dinner, but I pretended she was. I said

"$100 dinner? Really. Wow. Well guess what HB, next date, not only am I going to take you to McDonald's, I just might make you pay!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you pull this off?   Can you pull this off? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you pull this off?
Page 1 of 1