Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cafe Seduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Cafe Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Seduction   Cafe Seduction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:00 pm

I was at a cafe the day before yesterday. I adopted an alpha male seating position, shoulders up and broad, legs wide apart with one foot pointing towards a HB. I had a coffee and Kit Kat in front of me (if u live elsewhere, a Kit Kat is a chocolate snack bar that splits into long finger length pieces).

So I sat there making no unnecessary movements to show self control, slowly eating my Kit Kat and slowly drinking sip by sip my coffee.

HB looks over or I eye her up first, cant remember which. She looks away as I maintain eye contact, she looks back shyly but trying her best to show she was not interested. This sort of went on for about 20 minutes. She was talking to her friend who had her back to me. Got lots of hair tossing and she was fidgeting on her stool, adjusting her skirt a lot.

Finally she got up to leave and whilst her friend was paying at the checkout she looked directly at me rather emotionless as if she was in some kind of hypnotic trance state! I beckoned her to come and sit by me, but she turned around and walked off with her friend.

Now because all this is rather new to me, just how turned on do you think she was and is this trance-like look an indicator of anything?

Incidentally, whilst all this was going on another lady made a point of saying hello to me from about 7 or 8 meters away, I dont know her although I have spoken to her once or twice in the past because she works in a shop. However she has never said hello to me before.

When I went to the same cafe the following day one of the waitresses said hello and was quite friendly, more so than to the other customers, and I wasnt even trying.

Does this posture really have such a powerful effect on women or is it my imagination. Also remember I am 48 years old and was dressed rather scruffily at the time?

I think you ladies are the only ones who can truly answer this question. Your help is much appreciated. Cafe Seduction Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
queenliz214
AFC
AFC
queenliz214

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Cafe Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Seduction   Cafe Seduction I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:46 am

it depends to the ladies.... i think they're not in to everbody....
Back to top Go down
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Cafe Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Seduction   Cafe Seduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Something is working. I am regularly chatting to one of the waitresses now. She is the one who approached me while I was with my wife, I think I mentioned it on another thread. Since then I coincidentally met her in a shop in town, tapped her on the back of her shoulder and smiled at her when she turned round. Put my arm around her back/waist and pulled her into my side, while laughing at the same time, she loved it. After a short chat she made a false takeaway, but I screwed it up by leaving as if i didnt care. Wont go to the cafe for another week or two, dont want to appear too keen!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Cafe Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Seduction   Cafe Seduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 am

What you did didn't screw it up. Also, staying away for a couple of weeks won't necessarily make you appear less keen. However, going when you're ready and not being needy while you're there will give the proper impression that you don't need her.

Staying away could actually make you look more keen. It all depends on how you handle yourself when you ARE there.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Cafe Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Seduction   Cafe Seduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 am

Spoke to her briefly again the cafe again today but she was very busy so she could not talk long but she seemed quite upbeat towards me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cafe Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Seduction   Cafe Seduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Seduction
Page 1 of 1