Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BODY HAIR

Go down 
+2
Ka
randy1random
6 posters
AuthorMessage

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:25 am

OK... Personally, I don't mind if a guy has body hair, but I think most females (and guys) will agree that out of control pubic hair and back hair are NOT cool on a guy!!

We've already touched on the keepin it neat and clean down there on a guy... and that most guys would prefer a female to be shaved, although I know as some of u have said, a little landing strip on a girl is nice...

But, I want your honest opinion guys... what do U think is the majority of female's perspective on BACK HAIR... Keep it? or Shave it?
Or, simply what do u prefer to do with yours?
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm

I've heard a lotta women say it's gross. Luckily I don't have to worry about it. Just one question...

How the hell do you shave your back hair? Do you need someone to help you? It doesn't sound like a very sexy evening to me!
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Well, i dont have crazy back hair but my neck does get a lil wolfy in time. I was blessed with chest hair that would make Burt Reynolds look bald as a babies butt...and my brother has back hair that would put Chuck Norris to shame (if he could feel such a thing).

In the past, i have had roomates, my brother, my mother, even my best friends wife trim my neck for me. Usually when its a dude its kinda a trade off, im giving them a trim too or cutting their hair etc. Some girls seem to like grooming others. My buddies wife like goes outta control and starts trimming more then i expect (nothing dirty) and i once had a girlfriend who seemed to like it.

I guess the more upscale possibility is going to a salon and having it waxed or something.

In anycase i try to keep my chest short, i rarily shave it bare as my hair is thick and i get alot of in growns and irritation...plus i figure if a girl likes me enough she will have to accept a little chest hair as one of my "negative" traits...and if she doesnt she can kick rocks or pound sand.

Lastly, i think we have been conditioned by tv/movies/media/magazines etc to consider hairless as sexy. As a guy i dont mind a little hair down there as long as its "maintained", and while im sure some girls dig the hairless guy thing...i think hair is making a bit of a comeback (Hugh Jackman is leading the revolution, David Duchovny, etc). Not crazy like Burt Reynolds, but a fair deal of chest and facial hair.
Back to top Go down

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 pm

randy1random wrote:
I've heard a lotta women say it's gross. Luckily I don't have to worry about it.

Yes, MOST women do find it gross lol...

randy1random wrote:
Just one question... How the hell do you shave your back hair? Do you need someone to help you? It doesn't sound like a very sexy evening to me!

Yeah that would be kinda hard to do it yourself; I know it's kinda hard to put lotion on my back by myself, and I don't have to worry about missing a spot lol...

Someone can definitely help you... maybe not the sexiest evening lol, but if u already have a girl or a friend who's a girl, I'm sure she won't mind doing it for you simply bcz they DON'T like it and are willing and able to help you get rid of it BODY HAIR Icon_smile

Last edited by HOTWHEELS on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Ka wrote:
In the past, i have had roomates, my brother, my mother, even my best friends wife trim my neck for me. Usually when its a dude its kinda a trade off, im giving them a trim too or cutting their hair etc. Some girls seem to like grooming others.

See you've got the hang of it and are a perfect example of where there's a will there's a way... there's always SOMEONE around who will be willing to help you.. Even IF you have to turn to one of your guy friends for help, they will do it for you.. and like you said help them out too that way it's more of a "I help u, u help me" trade-off.. especially since some guys feel "weird" having to ask another guy to do it... although I really don't see why... It's not a "GAY" thing or anything lol

Ka wrote:
In anycase i try to keep my chest short, i rarily shave it bare as my hair is thick and i get alot of in growns and irritation...plus i figure if a girl likes me enough she will have to accept a little chest hair as one of my "negative" traits

Yeah, I would only recommend shaving it if you're one of those guys who doesn't have much chest hair to begin with or much/thick body hair at all... That's cool that you trim it though... Any woman should respect that you do what you can, unless she's just one of those that just absolutely doesn't like any chest hair at ALL..

Ka wrote:
Lastly, i think we have been conditioned by tv/movies/media/
magazines etc to consider hairless as sexy.

I definitely have to agree with u on that one BODY HAIR Icon_sad

Ka wrote:
As a guy i dont mind a little hair down there as long as its "maintained", and while im sure some girls dig the hairless guy thing...i think hair is making a bit of a comeback.

Yep, as long as it's maintained lol... that's the key BODY HAIR Icon_wink Making a comeback.. maybe.. Some girls don't mind body hair, especially if it is well maintained.. I myself prefer a hairless chest, but that doesn't mean that I WON'T date someone with chest hair BODY HAIR Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:55 pm

HOTWHEELS wrote:

Someone can definitely help you... maybe not the sexiest evening lol, but if u already have a girl or a friend who's a girl, I'm sure she won't mind doing it for you simply bcz they DON'T like it and are willing and able to help you get rid of it BODY HAIR Icon_smile

a friend of mine loves to wax a friends chest or back coz she wants to see the pain in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:59 pm

MattJacks wrote:

a friend of mine loves to wax a friends chest or back coz she wants to see the pain in their eyes.

I can see how that would be fun. lol
Back to top Go down

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:00 am

LOL... she likes to see them hurting... hmmm... I wonder why she likes it.. if it's just bcz she likes to see them hurtin so they can know what it feels like, or if it's somethin sexual to her??
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 am

A little bit of chest hair is okay. Back hair is def a HUGE turn off.
Back to top Go down

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:46 am

~Meg~ wrote:
A little bit of chest hair is okay. Back hair is def a HUGE turn off.

YES!..LOL... Glad u said that Meg.. someone is thick-headed so I figured I'd get the point across if guys are even sayin it's not cool, but it's always great to have a female say it and will help drive the point home lol....there's just not that many females on here.. yet..
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:03 am

Thick headed . . . a guy? Hmmm . . . couldn't possibly be . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
hailjenna9876
AFC
AFC
hailjenna9876

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:56 am

for me shave..... i think when they lick pussies and there is a pubic...i would not nice if they swallow the pubic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BODY HAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: BODY HAIR   BODY HAIR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BODY HAIR
Page 1 of 1