Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Push/Pull

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Push/Pull Empty
PostSubject: Push/Pull   Push/Pull I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:54 pm

For some reason, the guys I'm personally working with have been surprised at something I did last weekend in the field, so I thought it might be helpful to share it with the rest of you.

It involved pushing and pulling with a girl. There's pushing and pulling her emotions, but there's also pushing and pulling her mentally too, sending mixed signals if you will.

Here's the example.

I opened a two set on the dance floor. One was a 42 year old married woman, and the other, her sis, was a 38 year old single girl. Both live about an hour away.

First, the married girl blew out a guy because she told him she was married. I saw this and opened her by asking if she was married. She shows me her wedding ring. I put my right hand out to shake hers. I tell her it's cool, because there ain't nothing wrong with coming out and having some fun. She immediately wraps her arms around me and pulls me right up to her.

She gets her face next to mine expecting a kiss. I didn't go there. Instead, I talked to her for a minute. She's pulling me in physically, I'm pushing her away mentally. We danced a bit, she starts telling me about her sis because she's trying to hook her sis up. She introduces me to her sis, pushes the two of us together.

This is where it gets interesting.

Her sis is the type of person that apparently is not big on kino. She's standing there with her arms plastered against her sides. She looks at me and tells me she hates the guys touching her. So, I don't touch her. She starts dancing in front of me. We're talking a bit. She's pushing up against me. I'm still not touching her. We're still talking. I put my fingers on her shoulders. I ask if that's ok. She laughs and says yes. I work my way down to her hands. She locks her fingers with mine, I raise our hands up. I say apparently she's ok with hands. She laughs again and says yes. So, I move my arms behind her back. She's pushed herself up against me more at this point. Then she says to me not to touch her ass.

I immediately pull myself away from her, pull my arms off of her, and throw my arms up and look at her straight in her eyes. She asks me what I'm doing. I tell her I'm touching you.

She tells me not to touch her ass, so I completely pulled away from her. It was a physical and a mental push/pull. She ends up wanting me to get up against her again and put my arms around her.

You need to learn to push/pull with the girls you're interacting with.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Push/Pull
Page 1 of 1