Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why clothes don't matter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Why clothes don't matter Empty
PostSubject: Why clothes don't matter   Why clothes don't matter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Why do what clothes you wear, whether you're completely clean shaved or not, whether you have a uni-brow or not, don't matter all the time?

It's because when a girl looks at you and interacts with you, if she likes you, your personality etc., she will think to herself "that can be changed". It could be a torn shirt, an unplucked eye brow, whatever. She will think to herself "I like this guy, so that trait can be changed."

This is why confidence in yourself and knowing who you are over rides all those factors. If you have that confidence she will go with that and all those little factors are things that she figures can be changed later. She'll even tell her girl friends about those little tidbits, lol.

So, you shouldn't be all stressed out over these little things. The girl that likes you will help you to improve all those little areas about yourself
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Why clothes don't matter   Why clothes don't matter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Agreed, but its alot easier to change your clothes and style then your level of confidence (not that you shouldnt work on it).

I remember my attitidue towards dressing used to be,"if its comfortable i wear it..and if you dont like it you can buy me new clothes".

When i changed my attitude and started dressing nicer (i still dont shave often, i hate it lol), it helped kick start my rise in confidence. Just to make sure there is an understanding here...dressing nicer doesnt mean dressing more formal...if grunge or tattered clothing is your style...you can still have that style and look nice. Its all about having your style be congruent with your entire wordrobe.

There is no easier confidence booster then having someone notice your style. A compliment on a peice of clothing, or your overall look.

Comments that come to mind as of recently:

girl at club: "You look nice." me: "Thanks, my friend she helped me pick it out." girl: "O are you fucking her?"  (she said this laffing and put her arm on mine...guess where her minds at lol)

Roomates co-worker: "I love a guy in pink, its so sexy." followed a few days later, said to her co-worker and relayed to me in reference to going out "Is he wearing that pink shirt? I love it"

While this sint gonna change you from a nervous wreck to mr suave...it will give you a helpful boost to your confidence...is it more important then confidence...not at all!

Tripps right, if your already confident, then what you wear means little to nothing. However, if your not already an overly confident person...the clothes help.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Why clothes don't matter   Why clothes don't matter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:30 am

Yeah, it was the same for me, How I started when I was in the PUA community, I dressed urban and as the weight shaved off then I started wearing smaller shirts and good stuff that helped boost my confidence
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why clothes don't matter   Why clothes don't matter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why clothes don't matter
Page 1 of 1