Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 Empty
PostSubject: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:20 am

I been gaming this cute 21 yr old...Met her at a birthday party I was suppose to DJ. She is a friend of a friend who is a friend of my social circle. An I have a proofed circle!!!

I told this girls friend to put me on game. Oh my brothers, she has been doing nothing but put game!!! An she loves to party.
I want to lay a few openings I tried:

Me: (while dancing) you are so compelling, you interest me, an I do not understand why? help me understand this please? (works like a charm)
Me: lets sit down (relocate for more gaming) Her: I think I drank to much...Me: no you didnt here let me check. hold my hands. (checking congruency) now look at my eyes. (waving her hands as we lock fingers) I calibrate her congruency. Me: now look at me smiling at you.

(over the phone) Me: Hi? I want to see you. Her: really? Me: yes lets go to the cinema. (she agrees).
Me: what are you wearing, so I know what to wear. Her: I dunno so many things to...(I cut her off)
Me: how about I wear a thong and you wear a thong. (she cant stop giggling an she agrees). Im going to wear mine, and I will definetly check if you are wearing yours.

I stood her up for another date, I been threading on, and having stickys titled LMR Really Suck.

Well this girl just called me for another meet, I guess I been playing it well. If any of this is useful take from it, and if any suggestions on day 2's please drop a comment. thanks my brothers!!!

Last edited by z-mac on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:47 am

I comment . . . don't stand her up again, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:55 am

Zmac, I think you know full well that standing a girl up is not going to enhance value on most girls. I reckoned, that you will bed this girl, but you first have to recognize a few of your own concepts guiding you down a different path. My man, your remarks arent' the problem at all, it's the internal trust in yourself that you just need to firm up, that's all. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:12 am

Damn, I messed up. Well hopefully she will relax in time, and Ill keep gaming her. Thats the plan.
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:18 am

Yeah, lesson her is do not stand a girl up. She is not taking this lightly. She just barely dropped a short text, and it was lame.

Standing a girl does lower value, you were right on that Fortune Hooks.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Set up another hang out with her . . . and make SURE you're on time. Start changing her expectations of you.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:01 am

Zmac, you can bounce back from this. In my experience, I had a shortcoming of communication between a young lady and myself. She was pissed off, and didn't speak to me for two weeks, but I went head on into the fire, and proceeded to follow through. Thank you my dude for that correct a mundo pat on the back, I appreciate it.

As long as she's sending something, she's still interested. What you need to do is confront what you did head on with this girl, and be honest about it. That's what I did,but I also playfully shifted blame a bit. Use your sense of humor to quell her stoking flames. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 am

Ah man if you can help me on this thread much appreciated....(same girl)

So this girl has been talking about me to my social circle. Passing word around the camp fire negative talk. Shit is Jr. high note passing all over again.

her friend evan came to me at this spot I had Dj on this Sat. to tell me this. going out her damn way just to tell me. So any way, I hit the club an bumped in to other people whom she passed all this shit talk, soon enough they tell me she was chillling at the other end of the club.

My game went as follows. First off, I was dressed dapper, in a 500 dollart Kenneth cole tailored suit. I asked a wing to approach me in a few with two drinks. I walked up and greeted everybody on her social circle but her. She looked at me and said, I am not talking to you. She than turned around and freaked on two other guys.

I remember the Alpha innergame, never lean in, and ignore the radar of her shit test. I just said loud and slow, "quit hating, im going to order a drink, are you fucked up yet?" She bites and says hell ya"!

Than where the hell is your drink?" I knew she was gonna ask me for a drink, and she does.."Can I have a sex on the beach''? she asks...As she stands and gets freaked on by an AMOG...I called my wing over to us, just like Bruce Lee did after he wipes his sweat off his nose''. My wing comes over to me, and I said...This is my good friend Mikey, tell him what you want to drink, an tell him to get me a crown n coke" She does, and I laid it on her that she is being rude for not introducing us to her friends. She introduces us to other females I didnt know was in her circle. One of them was interested on my friend Mikey. He comes back with our drinks. She is still dancing with the AMOG. I begin rocking (false time), an I said standing ALPHA, grab our drinks, because I need to go. She does an I walk away stating that she better squash her grudge, she responded back...its squashed. Through out the night she walks by me pinching my ass. I see her in my periphial, but I do not respond.

I walked up to a bar tender whom I had been tipping heavy early in the night. I told him that I was a hot DJ, and if he ever sees me in his bar to greet me as a dj he knows, and to hand me free drinks on request. He agreed. I head back to the target, I greet all her friends except her that I am leaving the club, holding small conversation excluding her from it. Mikey was with me number closing on a friend of theirs. The Target grabs my ass, and the Amog was still holding on to her tight. I turn and said, you are so rude, the rudest person I know who will do anything for attention! Im out of here...night babe, She approaches me, laying the AMOG off her. An I rock back to her friend, and say, let me steal your friend for a minute, Ill bring her back, I just want to get a last drink. I hold my arm up and lead her to the bar.

Bartender greets me as rehearsed, and says, you DJ...this round on me. I told her, order us what ever you want. and rock away for more false time...we take PAtron shots!! and she than runs to the nearest trash and YAKS!!!! I hold her up and her hair. Bartender gives us some water. An I began shot gun negging, because she said water was bad for her. I said, its not for you to drink silly, its for you to wash all that yak off your hair...She calls me up right after I left asking where I was going....I played the game right, I was on point and calibrated...

Also I got a new piece of info about her and her friends...They are all strippers from an upscale strip joint, Hired Guns...An it explains why so many Amogs are always in there circle. Always all kinds of lames who are not AFC, they are just simple and lame.

So how the hell do i play Hired Guns and strippers. !!!!!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Well, as you said, you're on point so far. The keys are . . . DON'T validate her with your attention (she gets enough of that from other guys), and DO raise your value IMMENSELY. Obviously you raised your value this night. However, you need to KEEP your value high.

Remember, with hired guns and strippers, they are hit on WAY MORE than the "average" (so to speak) girl. With that said, remember, chill. YOU are the leader, YOU are the high value male, YOU have PLENTY of options of other women. (All you have to do is turn around and number close or kiss close any girl in your proximity when you're DJing or otherwise out and about, so you DO have plenty of other options) These are all DHV's. Let them work for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04   On game tomorrow, 03/19   UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On game tomorrow, 03/19 UPDATING!!!!FOR SATURDAY 04/04
Page 1 of 1