Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On-and-off game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-vH
rAFC
rAFC
-vH

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

On-and-off game. Empty
PostSubject: On-and-off game.   On-and-off game. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 am

Here is a graphical representation of my current situation:
On-and-off game. Sine_graph

As you can see (yes this is the Sine graph), my game fluctuates and recedes every now and then.
I have no doubt in my mind that I have internalized some favorite routines and techniques that work for me, but I just can't seem to keep my game at a steady pace.

Example: I kiss closed a 9.5 last Saturday at a night club (yeah, the minimum age here is 19). A 20-year old Asian girl with a killer body and pupils that would eye fuck you 'til the end of times. We made out for thirty seconds straight. After that, I was on fire the entire night: I opened set after set, talked to girl after girl. I even number closed two girls and made out with a girl piss drunk outta her mind whom I'd met many years back.

Fast forward, just today, I got cold feet in trying to approach a target that was within range of the proximity alert system. I was commuting home from school, and she was within range of opening, even after two transfers.

And these aren't the only cases. On some days I find myself fully able to open and talk to girls in just about any social surrounding, yet on others I start doubting whether I'm well-groomed enough, whether the fluidity of my routines are good enough, etc.

Normally, I wouldn't be so bothered by this, but it seems like every time I hit a trough, I come across a perfect 10.
The only reason I can narrow it down to is my (still) lack of confidence--which doesn't completely make sense because that wouldn't explain why I would do well on some days while being flaccid on others.

Anybody have any ideas?
More importantly, how can I get equalize this pattern?

Help is much appreciated,
T.I.A.

-vH
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

On-and-off game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On-and-off game.   On-and-off game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:12 pm

Actually man, it is your confidence. We all have those days when we feel like we can take on the world . . . and those days when the world crushes us. Every one of us has that.

But, as you build up your inner confidence you're able to handle those off days better. It comes in time, but it does come. For some faster than others, depending on how fast you get experience and move yourself along the learning curve . . . how honest you are with yourself.

For instance, today was an "off" day for me because it was hectic for one thing, plus I get news that my son with cancer broke his hip today too. So, yeah, today wasn't the greatest, but I dealt with those things and went out tonight. I dealt with my mental state and here's a brief synopsis of the result:

Tonight I went out to my club and smiled at the girl taking the cover, talked to her for a sec, then patted her shoulder and went on in. I had a few girls checking me out. I wasn't interested in those, and already had some pre-selection from the door, so I moved past them. I found some buddies of mine and immediately, IMMEDIATELY we all started laughing and having a great time. I moved onto the dance floor, although we weren't dancing, and they move with me (leading them) and we all continue laughing, knuckle bumping, etc. Each of the guys would grab me for my attention when I was talking to the others. Ahem . . . leading them, they are wanting my attention. This is in front of the crowd watching the dance floor. Girls and guys are watching. Me and one of the guys, one I had worked with before, isolated ourselves from the rest of them because he wanted to talk to me a bit. Like I said, I worked with him one night, for about 15-20 minutes and got him into 2 or 3 different sets in that time. He knows what I do.

So, we isolated and were talking . . . AND laughing, and having a good time. He starts telling me about different girls we see in the club that HE is interested in. He talks about one girl that looks like an ex he had from high school. Cool. She comes near us . . . checks ME out (apparently she had been noticing the dynamics of the group) and is standing right in front of me. I said a couple of more words to him, she looks at me, so I put my hand on her side (kino) and tell her that my buddy likes her. She looks at me. I ask her if her name is Tara, the girl my buddy is thinking she is. She says no. My hand is still on her, in fact now it's around her back. She's up against me. We are all still on the dance floor. Some other words are exchanged, I'm trying to get her to talk to him, and him to talk to her. She's more into me. He's basically watching me interact with her, observing. She tells me she's from out of town and tells me what town she's from. I ask her why she's here. She says she's making some money. I look at her and call her a stripper. She gives me a fake evil eye. I start joking with him about her being a stripper. She has a skinny black girl she's with. They both walk off for a minute.

When they come back the "stripper" is holding a $10 dollar bill in her hand, waving it. She comes straight to me. I told her that affirms it, she's definitely a stripper. She stuffs the bill into her bra right in front of me and my buddy . . . looking straight at me. My hand goes around her again. She's there talking to us.

A bit later, after she had left again, me and him are still talking about her and I'm giving him tips on how to get in with her. She comes right back up to us, looks at me and says "what?" I said we're talking about you. I use BODY LANGUAGE and turn her out. It's between me and him. She opens me back up with her hands and pushes herself against me. I move her by me and her friend comes up and moves between us guys, while rubbing her hand down my arm and chest.

A side note: You can open with pretty much anything, stack forward with pretty much anything. They are looking for guys that are having fun, that are alphas, leaders, pre-selected, etc. You effectively hit those switches and you are in. Be comfortable with yourself and confident in yourself. THAT'S what's most important.

That same girl came back to me once again later, when I wasn't with that guy. I called her a stripper again (my little tease for her now), she gives me the fake evil eye again and kino's me again.

Have fun. Lead. Gain some pre-selection SIMPLY by talking to some girls and making them feel comfortable with your presence around them. Other girls will pick up on ALL of this. And, don't scan the room like you're a predator.

All this after the off day I had, because I've got enough experience to deal with a bad mental state. It'll come, man.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
-vH
rAFC
rAFC
-vH

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

On-and-off game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On-and-off game.   On-and-off game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:36 am

While this sounds poetic, I truly am sorry to hear about your son.

But kudos to you for getting yourself together.
In fact, reading the entire thing was like a bit of an eye-opener; a shock-treatment, if you will.

I know what I need to do now.
Thanks L.A. Tripp.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

On-and-off game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On-and-off game.   On-and-off game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:27 pm

No problem. And thank you.

As for my son, he's getting surgery in the morning. Actually, in about . . . 3 1/2 hours.

For myself . . . last night, which you read above, ended up being just a teaser for the field results of tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

On-and-off game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On-and-off game.   On-and-off game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On-and-off game.
Page 1 of 1