Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Use your life experiences to add value

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Use your life experiences to add value Empty
PostSubject: Use your life experiences to add value   Use your life experiences to add value I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 am

Use your life experiences to show value to the females you are talking to, building rapport with, in essence picking up.

You don't have to act like a super bad ass that can go around kicking the shit out of everyone. In fact, BY acting that way, you will actually lower your value in most quality girls' eyes. Look at the gurus, for example. Do ANY one of them go around acting that way? No. Even Matador, who has the physical size to be intimidating, he doesn't act that way. Take that example as a lesson for this issue.

Now, you should use your own life experiences to raise your value in her eyes though. Especially if you have more life experience than most people your own age. And, especially if you've been through the school of hard knocks for any length of time. This does NOT mean you unload all of your drama and pull the girl down with your problems. Hell no. But, it does mean that you don't have to be the fun party guy then ENTIRE time you are talking to her either. Let her into you, the real you, by sharing bits and pieces of your life. It will open her up to you more as well.

What does this mean?

Well, for instance, in my case, I do have a lot of things in my life that most guys the girls meet won't have. I have kids, I've lost kids. As in, they've died before their time. Well, this isn't something I just unload on her when we first meet, but if a subject comes up where this would fit, yes I would most definitely put this in there. One thing about this . . . you can even shed some tears with a subject like this and the girls will love it because you are being human. You are not expected to act all bad ass like losing a child doesn't hurt you. Of course, you CAN'T share an experience like this if you don't really have one. This is where YOUR life experiences come into play.

Sharing an honest experience like this will show that you are human and will let her come into your world, your life, a bit more, which is what she wants anyway. She wants to know about YOU, that's why she's talking to you.

So, if you've been through the ringer in your life, whether from ex's or bosses or friends or even family, let those experiences enrich you. Let those experiences give you fodder for pulling the girl closer to you.

Again, this isn't about putting up an act that you are some super macho guy. This is about finding the best of who you are and sharing this with the girl.

I've built businesses . . . and lost everything. I've had women in my life miscarry. I've lost a baby a week before he turned 4 months old. I've got another boy with cancer. I've got 9 kids counting all the miscarriages. I've been married 3 different times now. I've had girls screw me over in court, with cops, with friends and family. And yet . . . here I am today.

This child that I lost, I've talked about him to a very few select girls. And, for those that I pick that I feel are worthy of knowing this about me, it does sadden them, but at the same time they find a new respect for me as well. An added type of love for me. It brings more intimacy into the picture.

These facts about who you are, about your own life, could be looked at as lowering your value, or they could be looked at as something positive that has made you who you are. The difference is I don't start boo hooing to a girl I've just met and unloading my life issues on her. Instead, we have together, we vibe together, and when something more serious comes up, I have plenty of things to share WITH her to help HER feel safer in opening up to me. And, these are all true things from my life. You see, I WANT her to feel safe and open up to me. This way we can create more of a connection. A true common connection. I'm not looking for anything fabricated, although I have the skill that could easily produce that.

So, yes, the methods help you with a format to game the girl you want. This is true, and it's good. Use this format but use your own life experiences as soon as possible and integrate that with which ever method or format you use. Make your connections genuine.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Use your life experiences to add value Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use your life experiences to add value   Use your life experiences to add value I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 am

Very nice post LA. It's important that we understand that our lives carry value merit in the first place. That's the belief that we must internalize, and truly become enriched by our own auras. Here's an example I share with girls, most on this board know that my hometime is New Orleans. I share with the girls about how we left, where we went, the place I was when I heard that the levees were breached. My first trip back, and how the actual fact of losing everything has made me become a more focused individual with a flair for passion in my life, my newest girl was crying when I shared my story with her. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

Use your life experiences to add value
Page 1 of 1