Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next meet up?

Go down 
+3
Briguy388
L.A. Tripp
cretin105
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cretin105
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:21 am

OK ok ok i vote for another meet up somewhere! I have some money that i was saving for spring break for a vacation but it seems none of my friends decided to be as thrifty as I. So now i am sitting here with some cash and nothing to do during spring break (March 7 - 14) is it possible to get a meet up then?

It doesn't have to be that weekend either since i have the money i can still buy the plane ticket whenever. My vote is to get it going again! plus i need some one on one time with a trainer!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:04 am

I think this is a great idea. Let's start getting some input together from all the members.

Unfortunately, I or the forum can't pay for it, but if we can pull it off, I think it's a great idea still.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:20 am

Its cool with me, I like Vegas myself but am game for anything. Havasu, Oh how about sunfest in Florida.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:31 am

.... or sydney Wink jokes
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:37 am

MattJacks wrote:
.... or sydney Wink jokes

How bout we goto Pluto!
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:00 am

...NYC?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:40 am

For you guys I wouldve thought Phily would be the best/cheapest because you all live there. unless you want a holiday aswel
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:35 am

I vote Florida LOL!

Actually anywhere that isnt too far of a drive.
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:08 pm

MattJacks wrote:
For you guys I wouldve thought Phily would be the best/cheapest because you all live there. unless you want a holiday aswel
I see Philly fairly often... Smile Unless you're just dying to visit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
cretin105
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:15 am

lol . . . ok ok i love the Florida idea, simply for selfish reasons that I go to school in Vermont (cold as anything in the world) so somewhere warm would be awesome, but hey I am game for anything. My house in NJ is 20 minutes from NYC by train. So far it looks like i will be the baby of the group (DLV?) lol!
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 am

Do you guys have a myspace? I'm seeing all the regular posters in this forum enough to start sensing individual personalities. Its actually a cool vibe. I'd like to see who I'm talking to, I got Tripps and its cool seeing what you guys are about. Just .002
Back to top Go down
cretin105
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Briguy388 wrote:
Do you guys have a myspace? I'm seeing all the regular posters in this forum enough to start sensing individual personalities. Its actually a cool vibe. I'd like to see who I'm talking to, I got Tripps and its cool seeing what you guys are about. Just .002

myspace.com/cretin105

i got Tripps's, J Smooths (i dont think we are friends), Zips (no clue if she is still around), and TheDoctor (he still around?)
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:17 pm

I have facebook... I rarely use myspace and havent updated since I pretty much joined up... if you want facebook then ill give it
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:31 am

cretin105 wrote:
Briguy388 wrote:

myspace.com/cretin105

i got Tripps's, J Smooths (i dont think we are friends), Zips (no clue if she is still around), and TheDoctor (he still around?)

Zip and Doc are both still around on PUAF or mPUAF or whatever they call it now.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
cretin105
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
cretin105 wrote:
Briguy388 wrote:

myspace.com/cretin105

Zip and Doc are both still around on PUAF or mPUAF or whatever they call it now.

screw'em lol! back on topic, LETS GET THIS MEET UP GOING! lol name some dates that you guys can do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next meet up?   Next meet up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next meet up?
Page 1 of 1