Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Openers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetw1982
AFC
AFC
Sweetw1982

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Favorite Openers Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Openers   Favorite Openers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:58 am

One opener that I have been working on for a short time

ME: Oh My God, (Random Name) How have you been I havent seen you in like 3 years.
HB: ???
(If necessary, keep a story going like, remember when... [dont DLV])
HB: I'm not (Random Name) I'm HB
ME: No Way... its uncanny, you look just like her. its funny cause I loaned her this shirt once and never got it back, i was just comming over here to find out where you hid it, allright the gigs up, where did you hide it. lol

hopefully she will play along and your in, then you can transition to something else. you can even throw in a DHV story about when you and her were seeing eachother and you had helped her move (loyalty) to florida for modeling or california for acting (preselection)

One of my favorite things about this opener is it starts the conversation as if you are old friends. Hell you can start it off without even saying a name, just act as if you havent seen her in a few years. See how long she plays along and if she tries to remember you, lol.

B-Sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweetw1982
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Favorite Openers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Openers   Favorite Openers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:22 am

Hahaha thats a good one man...I like it a buddy of mine told me this one

me:hey you remeber me

hb umm n

me:cut her off yea you do remember me we talked for a few last saturday at that party remember

hb i dont kno

me: yes you do you seriously dont remember the clown giving the stripper the lap dance?member you were wearing (some rediculous outfit) then smile and stack another routine in there..

my buddy said he did this quite a few times and they laughed there asses off afterwards lol....ive used it on the net it works sum what on there but its merley a in field opener...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac

Favorite Openers
Page 1 of 1