Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KL70
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
KL70

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-11

What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? Empty
PostSubject: What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?   What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:23 am

Can anyone please give recommendations on what you consider is the best instructional
material to get or download (whether it's a book, audio, or video isn't important, but
book or audio would probably be more helpful as most video is too short), for improving
and greatly advancing your inner game. Someone mentioned Hypnotica's material
is very good.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?   What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:08 am

I liked Hypnotica's stuff. If you want audio like NLP and the such used on you to conquer niggling problems then that stuff helps. Also there is an audio program Paul Mckenna - Positivity which covers a whole bunch of areas, one being "Supreme Self Confidence". I liked that aswell.

I suggest you obtain a copy of Positivity as it covers things like emotions, self image, goal setting, confidence, positive perspectives and a few more.
btw, Paul Mckenna is considered one of the top in Britain (their best nonfiction selling author)
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?   What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 am

As with the above mentioned NLP material, which i think is very helpful...the best inner game "booster" will be experience.

Confidence comes from beleif that success is propable in whatever it is that your doing. Put yourself in successful settings, set goals that you can acheive, move in small steps. Each time you suceed your inner game will grow.

If you wana be more confident with girls, put yourself in successful situations with them...tell yourself "today i will make a girl laff." then go out doing your shopping and such and make an effort to say something that will get them laffing. if you wana be successful at work say, "Im going to take charge at work and impress someone with what i accomplish" then do it. It could be any number of other small goals, and the more you accomplish the more confident you will become, the stronger your inner game will get.

Start worrying about what you think about yourself and stop worrying about what others think of you. Go out, socialize, set goals and acheive them, and give yourself the credit you deserve...others will follow suite and give you the credit you deserve and your confidence will sky rocket, your inner game will get stronger, and you will be happier.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?   What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 am

Thanks Ka I forgot about that one. Confidence in results..
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?   What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:18 pm

All of the above is great and you should take it to heart.

One thing I want to mention is don't let the setbacks along the way deter you from growing your inner self/inner game. For instance, with me, I started out sweating, wet hands, shaky hands, etc., and now can walk up to any person, man or woman, and talk to them about whatever.

Like last night, at the club, I was with my g/f and we had a group of about 6 girls by us having fun with us. Well, they were trying to blow off this one guy and we helped them do it. In the process I started talking to one of the married girls. She even started grinding on MY ass, lol . . . and I found out later, when she flashed her BADGE that she was a cop. I FUCKING HATE COPS! lol. But, I was cool in that situation, even though a cop was up close and personal with me, lol.

Normally that would have sent a shock to my system and made me nervous and all that stuff, but I've grown. So don't let the setbacks . . . set YOU back. Take them, roll with them, and you will grow through them.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?   What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:05 am

Remember you gotta work Inner and Outer at the same time...To much Inner and your Outer will look weak and not congruent!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?   What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the best instructional PUA material for developing your inner game ?
Page 1 of 1