Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ABornCasanova
AFC
AFC
ABornCasanova

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals Empty
PostSubject: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:07 am

Ok so I started talking to this girl online and we decided to meet. The fact that we actually met I figured shows interest. We hung out for a few hrs, ate a bit drank, I got a bunch of IOIs and we had a great conversation. I playfully banter with her and before we leave I set up for another date in a couple days. Now before I continue let me say this girl is at least an HB8...and from the way has pics of herself as her background and away messages about how she's all that on her aim, one might say she's a bit conceited. The day of our date I figured we'd go to an earlier movie so we could have more time to talk later on but she doesn't get in touch with me until 10 ish. She said the night before she went into NY and spent the whole night up with a friend then came back and passed out until 10 pm. Anyway, we go out and have a great time, we end up talking and she's wondering why I take forever to get back to her...apparently my phone has been screwing up and I don't always get texts or phone calls sometimes, and the same for ppl I text or call. It seems to happen quite a bit with her though, and Idk if i'm being ignored because she's just a party girl out with another guy or if it's something legit....but this is annoying because I know girls play games. I kinda wanna switch to straight up gaming her but everything seemed to click from the get go with little amount of effort on either of our parts, and she agreed to thinking we clicked well....so idk.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:00 pm

So . . . you're trying to decide which way to go with her?

What do you mean by straight out gaming her since you're already vibing with her?

Personally, I would just continue teasing her and build the attraction that way.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
ABornCasanova
AFC
AFC
ABornCasanova

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:02 pm

I mean I didn't use any game, I did a little bit of teasing...some playful banter, but other than that...nothing. She texted me the other day and told me she's not avoiding me...things have just been crazy. I'm gonna pull back though, no more texts or calls...I want her chasing me right?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:48 pm

ABornCasanova wrote:
I mean I didn't use any game, I did a little bit of teasing...some playful banter, but other than that...nothing. She texted me the other day and told me she's not avoiding me...things have just been crazy. I'm gonna pull back though, no more texts or calls...I want her chasing me right?

First of all, LOL, that IS game.

Second, she contacted you and told you she's not avoiding you, just been busy. That's cool. She initiated. Don't pull back. You do want her chasing you, but she just did. She initiated. Keep contact with her.
Back to top Go down
ABornCasanova
AFC
AFC
ABornCasanova

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:37 pm

Yea but I mean I didn't have to work for her. The problem with keeping contact is she never returns calls or messages and other than that she hasn't initiated contact.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:03 pm

OK, lol, I get more of the picture painted for me with each response.

It sounds to me like you don't have her attention. She doesn't have anything invested in you and has no reason to invest anything in you at this point. That's what I'm hearing. You might want to pm Meg and ask for her input on this too.

Either the time you met with her was one big shit test on her part to which you apparently failed or she is basically bored with you already. After re-reading your first post, it sounds like you repeatedly qualified yourself to her.
Back to top Go down
ABornCasanova
AFC
AFC
ABornCasanova

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 am

Actually the first time was great... I did my best to keep her talking about her so i wouldn't qualify myself or boast....did my best to keep my mouth shut lol. She even said she felt a good connection between us. The second time Idk I probably didn't do as well...though she was the one who initiated a kiss later on. For all I know she very well may be busy but we went from texting n all to nothing. At this point I've learned from the situation, I've deleted her number to keep me from trying to contact her and I'll see what happens. If she contacts me, I'll go about things differently and see where it takes me...if not, sucks but i've learned a lesson. I need to pull back a lot more, I end up chasing them instead of making them chase me and that's where I lose them. If meg does have any input on the situation i'd appreciate it though...i'll see if I can drop her a message.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:28 am

I think what you did was a good thing. If she indeed felt that "connection" then she'll eventually contact you. If not oh well her loss.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:52 am

She's got attractive friends. So if there's a next time get to know her
attractive friends and she won't be so important to you any more. Get
all their phone numbers and then proceed to fuck them one at a time. If
you get rejected this is a good thing. You can move on instead of
wasting your mental and physical energy on women who won't get with the
program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals   Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went out with this girl a few times mixed signals
Page 1 of 1