Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game Empty
PostSubject: define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game   define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:01 am

Alright I get a phone call on this Hb I want.
I think she is running cold game on me. ie: she tells me she is 19, she moved out of mom and dad's house to her own house.
Then she would say she lives alone in a 3 bedroom house and has 3 closets full of close.

Now she brings this up when I DHV myself only. Everytime, but she tries to over do me when she does. I say I spent a grand shoppng, she says she spent 4 grand. Seems like she is playing this cold, like she got a pimp book, skipped the first few chapters and read the back. I would expect her to say she is a virgin next.

I see she is giving IOI with her bantering, but it drws a fine line with her playing it like this.
Any suggestions to keep my game fresh over hers? I mean, If she tells me she is a virgin, I feel defeated. Or can anyone overide this? Question
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game   define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 am

I don't understand how virginity plays a factor?

I think in a way when you DHV she is trying to prove herself to you by stating that she is in the same league OR some people just like to brag lol

I doubt she knows game as you put it.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game   define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:04 am

Some girls just like to 1up guys! Its always fun because I would start saying RIDICILOUS THINGS to see if she would 1up me.

Dude Virgin doesn't mean anything. As we speak I am currently corrupting a Virgin. She started off all shy but now she is open to me. We have great rapport and she lets her wild side at time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game   define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Both Meg and Whoopie have good points here man.

If for some reason she did say she's a virgin, throw it back at her. Something like "And your point is? Like you were gonna get something from me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game   define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:01 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Both Meg and Whoopie have good points here man.

If for some reason she did say she's a virgin, throw it back at her. Something like "And your point is? Like you were gonna get something from me anyway?"

Beautiful...thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game   define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

define her IoI's vs. Her Cold game
Page 1 of 1