Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once you speak chick, all the other languages are a piece of babel pie!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Once you speak chick, all the other languages are a piece of babel pie!! Empty
PostSubject: Once you speak chick, all the other languages are a piece of babel pie!!   Once you speak chick, all the other languages are a piece of babel pie!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:06 am

In many respects we are good at communicating on a logical level, meaning in our culture: If A then B. Women, speak on a totally different logically scale. For instance, I was talking to a romantic interest of mine over the phone last night. She brought up the fact that she saw me, and "I didn't even bother to look for her. She said she was hurt by me walking away and not acknowledging her presence."

In my interpretation, this is what she means," When I see you, my heart skips a few tics. I always enjoy when you tease me, and make me laugh. On top of being uber sexy, you make me lose all of my composure. So when, I felt all those emotions, I wanted you to make me relive another moment with you. I can't wait to be alone with you, make it happen."

Subtle lines that women say, mean a lot more because her voice, body language all indicate that she's totally emitting with happiness because of the different reality I invited her too. It's okay to like the girls, but in words of D.Deangelo, offer girls the gift of missing you. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Once you speak chick, all the other languages are a piece of babel pie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once you speak chick, all the other languages are a piece of babel pie!!   Once you speak chick, all the other languages are a piece of babel pie!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 am

I have an hard time, because Im not good at ignoring people in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice

Once you speak chick, all the other languages are a piece of babel pie!!
Page 1 of 1