Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOOD online, anybody tried this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

FOOD online, anybody tried this? Empty
PostSubject: FOOD online, anybody tried this?   FOOD online, anybody tried this? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:04 am

I gotta get back in shape. I love sports and love to exercise etc...But my bachelor lifestyle sometimes curves me not to cok and o the health watch lately...I been eating out and believe me, Its not a good thing.. I have not gotten to overweight, but passed my max this season so my question is,

Online foods, set up for nutrition. Anybody look at this lifestyle before? Blogs say they work, but you got to know the right one to order from...Let me know if anybody got knowledge here to help me. It is a big investment and I do not want to get in to it quick.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: FOOD online, anybody tried this?   FOOD online, anybody tried this? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:06 am

I personally have not tried this, but I have heard positive things about Weight Watchers. You can buy their food at regular stores.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: FOOD online, anybody tried this?   FOOD online, anybody tried this? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:16 pm

I haven't heard about health food specifically online either. What is this, some kind of business you'd be getting into, since you say it requires a big investment?

I watch the ingredients in my food, and I don't do Weight Watchers because of that, but then again I don't eat a lot of things others have no problem with, lol. Such as Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Oils, Pork.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOD online, anybody tried this?   FOOD online, anybody tried this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOOD online, anybody tried this?
Page 1 of 1