Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HotIce
AFC
AFC
HotIce

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's! Empty
PostSubject: Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's!   Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:22 am

I've been into PUA for a couple of years now (though my journey was slow at first - VERY slow) and I noticed something SERIOUSLY f***ed up about my area - lots of hot girls, but very few guys that know how to game them - at least outside of clubs and bars. I know one dude that's a "natural" but being a natural, he has no clue how to TEACH game to others. And I quickly (and angrily) figured out that if we had a LAIR here in the OC, I would have learned a lot more and a lot faster from PUAs who actually want to discuss this stuff - plus the advantage of having wingmen.

I've decided to form a lair in the OC (that's right, you might have thought this place is bangin', but only the chicks - most guys I meet here are TOTAL chumps that don't have a clue about game). So if you're in the SoCal area, contact me, leave a post, etc. if you're interested.

I consider this a long-term project because the more bros want to join, the better. Post your contact info or send me a message. You can also email me at gwajin07@yahoo.com. Happy sarging!

~HotIce
Back to top Go down
duke
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
duke

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's!   Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:51 am

I live in LA, I don't frequent the OC, but what you have seems interesting, besides, I need a wing. Fill me in.

DUKE
Back to top Go down
Hydro
rAFC
rAFC
Hydro

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's!   Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 am

I can find Lair meetins for both of you cats. But For some reason people don't get back ASAP on here.

If you wanna get with some local wings in LA and or OC I can hook that up.
Back to top Go down
duke
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
duke

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's!   Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:00 am

You were right on about the slow response on this forum thread. I guess
we are all a bit preoccupied with our own things, but your idea sounds
good to me. fill us in on what you got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's!   Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's form an OC LAIR! OPEN INVITE to all Southern Calfornia PUA's!
Page 1 of 1