Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE Empty
PostSubject: WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE   WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:17 am

I don't know where to take this convo.

ME: (right off the bat) Hey, can i get ur #?

Her: i dont give my number to strangerssss
sorrrry Smile

Me: kk, yeah, the only reason i asked is cuz u seem cool and stuff, no, i don't think ur hott, ur good looking but i dont care, ive dated models, what i really think is important is personality, outlook, and energy on life.. so i basically asked u cuz u seem like a sweet girl, anyways, wanna talk on this for now and if u decide to give me ur #, great, if not, thats cool too, its no big deal. But anyways, i go to Cypress Bay High, how about you, im a senior by the way. ummm, i jsut got outta a three year relationship, painful, i know, but yeah, how bout you?

Her: Ah sorry about your relationshipppp, life goes on dont worrry. And yeah i am a sweeet girl so im glad you dont take it personally that i dont give you my numberr. I like when people are confident but you sound stupid when you say "ive dated models" it sounds cocky no offence. Im a Junior at cypressss and i've never beeen in a long relationshippp. But that it. lol Smile

Me: Oh, no no no, u took it wrong, i wasn't trying to brag, i mean, anyone could date a model, the thing is I also said, "what i really think is important is personality, outlook, and energy on life.. " OS i was trying to point out that looks mean nothign to me if the person dosen't have a good personality. And i certainly hope im not stupid, see, my goal in life is to be a neuro-surgeon.. liek, My dad has parkinson's disease, and dnt be sorry, like you said, life moves on, but my dad taught me everythign and i love him wiht all my heart and sometiems i wish i would do something. He got it when i was jsut 13, so after that, i decided to do whatever it takes to help him, so i decided tobe a neuro surgeon, i take duel enrolment at UM and thats where i wanna go to med school and college and stuff. Family means a lot to me.. And about you not beign in a long term realationship, im sure u'll find someone of high enough quality one day, u do seem like a sweet girl. I am rpetty confident but there is a fine lien between confidence and stupidity and yes, im not gonna lie, we all have faults and i cross tha line sometimes, most of the time unintensionally, but i guess its our faults that make us human and we hope that one day we will find someoen to love us and care for us enough to accept thsoe faults.. but yeah, ive always since i was little wanted to become a comedian, i lvoe making epople laugh cuz i love making people happy, i make jokes for my friends all the time uz i have a really tight group of friends, like, i think really good friends are hard to come by. but yeah.. after my dad, i dedicated myself to being a doctor.. I also love psychology, im as tudent of it, like, i can tell ur a really smart person and its really ahrd to gain ur friendship and trust, but i havea feeling when someone does gain ur trust, its the best feeling in the world. Who knows, its just my intuition about you, i totaly might be wrong. Oh, i am also really active, i do Mixed martial arts,a nd i do go to tournaments, and i do gymnastics, which is basically my hobby and i lvoe playing guitar and im trying to make a band but its hard to find peolpe. What r u into? Smile

Her: hahah wow. your so interesting. And im sorry about your dad and thats great you want to be a doctor Smile I am going to be a phsychologist one dayy because i love helping people. Im a very deeep person and i love talking about life and everythinggg. I love my family tooo. I didnt mean to be rude when i said that thing about the models. Actually im really confident and i think its really healthy to love yourself and think your attractive. Um i like to play volleyball but im not on a team or anythinggg. I accept everyone and i like everyone. I like alll kinds of music but i hate country! lol I have the best friends in the whole world and im so lucky to have themmmm. Im funnny tooo andd yeah thats pretty much itt. but im gonna go to sleeep ill talk to you later:)

Me: I love psychology, like, its really interesting how people behave and why and then trying to figuer out how their lives can be better. I love that. I also love talking about life and Im really interested in how peolpe interact. Like, i believe there is a subconscious motive for everything, for example:
You are a beautiful girl, a good amount of guys hit on you and try to get with you or try to get your attension in one way or another. Like you said, ur a very deep person, and u think about life, so no ordinary guy can do.. You want... a high quality guy, cuz your a high quality girl. You want a guy to think ur beautiful and you want a guy thats at least good looking himself, but i figure that you also don't want a guy to be all into himself and you want someone that cares about life, the future, and has a well set list of priorities that he PLANS to meet. In other words.. when you said the thing about the models, you weren't trying to be rude.. Subconsciously, u thought, "this guy asked for my number, obviously he wants to get with me or contact me, cuz why else would he be asking, and its some STRANGER that i obviously don't know in real life and he either only wants to be with me cuz i am hott or thinks im sweet or something, but i don't know if its a genuine reason." So by saying that, my response to ur question would either be a high valued response or a low valued response. It all comes down to the fact that your a high valued girl and althought you can get A LOT OF GUYS.. you want that one High valued guy. And i figuer if we keep talking, cuz thats also no guarantee and you know that, eventually you will ask me certain questions, or evne wehn you read this, u will be assessing "is this guy for real or is he saying this to get with me." Obviously, you can't linger on thsoe thoughts forever, ud go crazy, so you being a VERY SMART girl would think of somthing to say that will easily tell you what kinda guy i am, and there is nothing i can do. U wil probably see how clingy or not I am, if im caring, if i have well rounded friends that dont do drugs, if i do drugs or anyhting bad myself (which i don't ive never smoked or done anything), what my habits are, and how seriosue I am for the future among other things... and, am i willing to stand up for my beliefes. Cuz if a guy can't stand up for himself, how could he stand up for you when or if the time comes. Saygin ALL THAT... thats just my personal theory or beliefe, i might be wrong, that may not be what ur doing at all, but it does make sense, and i think you are doing it , even on a subconscious level. But, i could be wrong.
I have insomia but i don't go waking people up i usualy either play guitar softly when i can't sleep or watch a cool movie online. Like i said, i play guitar and ive ben playing since i was 7. I love all music, some country music is ok, i dont like it or hate it, but i don't really listen to it, mostly because i liek up beat stuff like rock, some rap, pop, techno is fun but it can get too repetitive and boring. Im nationally ranked in Mixed martial arts, i really love it. I'm russian also, i moved to america 3 years ago and its so much different but its fun here. Are you a native born?

Her: I like how you tried to analyze me. Thanks. Smile And your mostly right. I was born in Georgia and my mom is from London, England and my dad is from Kuwait. I don't play guitar but i play guitar hero and I'm pretty good. lol. Now yeah you think I'm a smart girl, and i am. So i know your not just trying to "get with me" and most guys just don't try to get with me, they actually do what your doing right now. Talking to me and trying learn new things. Because most girls just dress sluty and want attention and thats why i don't get hit on because i don't dress or act sloppy or anything. I can tell your not talking to me to get some or try to just get with me because you wouldn't be writing long paragraphs explaining yourself. lol Smile

As yu can see, all my posts to her embed DHV spikes but I don't know where to take it from ehre, i really want to ask for her phone but if i were, it would have to be in a really delicate way.. idk.. can we get one of the Online Masters to help me out.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE   WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:45 am

OK, i figuered it out and after a long time, this is what i wrote:

ME: Thats amazing how you analyzed me perfectly too. Your gonna be a great psychologist. Thats amazing how ur mom is from London, I've been there, its beautiful, especially the London Eye. I've never been to Kuwait before, but I have been to Isreal, Iraq, and Afghanistan. I wanted to go but when i could have gone, it was very dangerous. I am really impressed that you dress and act less slopy cuz as you said, most girls do it to get attension, and some wonder why weird guys keep, "hitting on them" hmm.. i wonder.. haha.

So yeah, i jsut came back from my tournament and it was fun. I won, but i was very tired because i didn't really sleep too well.. hahah. I am really curious about you, and i want o ask you for your phone number, saying that, whatever trust you have in me I really don't want to break cuz trust is special, even if its not a lot. I am a very honest person and even if i can, i prefer not to lie, like even when a cop pulled me over and asked me why i was speeeding, i told the truth because for some reason, when i lie, i feel really fake and i build a reputation as an honest and stright forward person.. I would love to ask you for your phoen number and maybe we could talk on the phone or text, but i don't wanna overstep anything. I'm honestly not clingy and i wouldn't call 24/7 haha, thats not me. Basically, I see that your a really hihg quality girl and i think im a high quality guy, obviously, not for me to decide.. and i really am curious about you and want to get to know you better.

By the way, Before you said you have the best friends in the world, thats awesome, me and my group of friends are really close togehter. Its really hard to find good friends.. like one time, one of my friends got in trouble and i called another friend and the whole group met up to help with 1 person. And that shwos you are a really smart person because smart people usually surrount themselves with great people, great friends. SO so far my intuition about you was right.

hmm... are you a party girl, ok, i don't mean to ut a label on you, how abotu lets try it again... DO you lie to go to a lot of paries?? i reaally do, but i don't get drunk or smoke, i just really enjoy making new friends and being social. I don't think there is such thing as having too many friends, but there are a select few that i know very well and know me very well to call me best friends. I really don't want to be condescending to them but i really am proud of them.

But yeah, hopefully we can take this on the phone or something, and if not yet, thats cooll too, its no big deal because you being comfortable is much more important then what i want right now. I think to any friednship, any relationship, the two most important things are comfort and trust.. they are hard to build but i personally think its so worth it when u find someone interesting or great and want to start a relationship with them, or want to start a friendship, either way, both are very important. lol Smile <--- i stole that from you, the lol smiley thing cuz i think its totally great. yeah, im the kinda person that pays attension to details.. idk, ive always been like that, haha. lol Smile

I haven't gotten a reply yet cuz i posted about 3 sec ago.. but what do u guys think so far, goin good... goin bad.. should be better.. this is my first online FR... and unfortunately, it reveals some of my online routines... but thats fine, i really need critique on this cuz im new to online game and developing my skill.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE   WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:28 am

Her response: Aw your a really nice guy and im sure you mean well but i just dont feel comfortable giving you my number, and im sure your an understanding person that respects that. So it was good conversing with you. Smile

ANALYSIS:

Ok, i DHV'd.. but i didn't neg.. i was seriouse the whole time.. i wasn't fun and althoguht i was interesting.. and conveyed value.. i sounded like a textbook with poor grammar.. , i invested too much interest, she invested much less interest then me and I still invested more interest.... great.. thats why i fucked up.. Her response is girl code for..

"Ur just too easy and i wanna find a higher valued guy that is more of a challenge.. kthx bye.. dnt talk to me again."
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE   WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:50 am

Since I am such a nice guy and all I will help out....

Your messages are WAY to long. Which lets her know it took you time to write her. The opener is not bad and her response about strangers gave her the power.

You should have replied with.

" *Hand Shake* My name is Whoopie nice to meet you. Now that we aren't strangers....how about that number! Ohh yeah and don't worry I will only call you about 9 to 10 times a day!"

Anything that is fun and interesting always work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE   WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE DO I GO FORM HERE
Page 1 of 1