Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Style life academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
einarabelc5
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
einarabelc5

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Style life academy Empty
PostSubject: Style life academy   Style life academy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:58 am

Hello Guys and Gals.

I have begun the Style Life challenge and I want to know what do you guys think about it. Previously I was stuck with D.D's material (2 years) which didn't got me any further than the attraction face. What I like about the challenge is that it actually pushes you to do the things you have to do to gain the skills you need to succed.
Currently I have been stucked at day 3 for a week now. after doing Day 1 and Day 2 in real time, so to speak. I've tried many advices posted by the forums members but none have worked so far. I must admit i've made only 6 calls and only half have been answered.
Do you think I should move on to day 4 but without stopping to make calls or should I keep making calls until I get it.

I do have some limiting believes Imposed by my previous experiences with people in this small town I live in. It used to have 4 movie theatres but now it only has 2. Btw the persons who get payed to attend people arent very nice either. Say compared to the people in Argentina which is another country I have lived in, they basically feel in here they are doing you a faver when they receive the cash you give them for their lousy service. And people here tend to be very very closed in socail terms a.l.a oyster style. Its very rare to find someone who calls himself/herself your friend dropping by, for example. There's a protocol even for that matter. But again this is a city which evolves around a university so many people form around the country come in and thankfully they're not all like that.
For instance, in my day 2 1/2 last approach I was talking to this girl who was born here but live in a city whith a much hotter weather,(this one has a mile high as its medium). She said it was the first time in her lifetime that she talked to some stranger in a bus. (Imagine this guy giving her advice on social openness and quoting Rick H about how friends start up as strangers) And thus she asked if I was from around here. Actually I'm not, I am from a place where more normal people tend to reside (see my limiting belief beating me up again) but I have lived here half my life (excluding the 6 months I lived in Argentina which I still miss, mostly because of those chicks, OMG. The tens in Mystery's myspace home page are very easy to find in that country and btw that is more likely on the field, not online. Even more in the City of Rosario).

Any advice to break this limiting belief and the social hardness of the people here? I want to complete the Day 3 challenge before I move on since I know having the skill this challenge gives is very very important. But I want to keep advancing.
Tomorrow I'l try the local newspaper interview routine.

Thanks for your help

Take care.

As argentineans say, a Hugh. And if you're a girl, a kiss.
Back to top Go down

Style life academy
Page 1 of 1