Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone should watch this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Everyone should watch this Empty
PostSubject: Everyone should watch this   Everyone should watch this I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 pm

Get a pen and a notebook guys, then sit down and watch this if you haven't already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

This is probably one of the most inspirational things I have ever witnessed in my life and I don't care who you are, whether you're a PUA or not, this will help you in your life.

It's long, but it's really really really worth it.

I don't want to tell you what it's about, he tells you within the first few minutes all you need to know. What I WILL tell you though, is I basically never take notes on stuff, I did for this and I have several pages. I stayed up far later than I should have last night in order to watch this.

Here's a few of the things he said that truly moved me:

"Be prepared: lus is where preparation meets opportunity."

"It's not about going after your dreams, it's about living life right and if you do, the dreams will come to you!"

"Don't complain; just work harder."

"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap."

"It's very important to know when you're in a pissing match and it's very important to get out of it as soon as possible."

and here's the BIG two:

"When you're doing something wrong and no one is bothering to tell you anymore, that's a bad place to be. It means they gave up on you. Your critics are the ones that are telling you they still love you and care."

I want every single person to remember this when they get constructive criticism (especially on here this happens a lot) and they argue with it and get pissed off that someone is telling them they are doing something wrong, cause what happens, is that just makes people give up on you a lot faster, cause they KNOW you won't listen and improve.

and last but definitely NOT least

"Brick walls are there for a reason: they let us prove how badly we want things."

That underlined, cause they don't force us to prove anything, as he says, "the brick walls are only there to keep the people that don't want it badly enough out" so if you want it badly enough, that's an opportunity, not something you should be upset over.

That's definitely not all of them, so I urge you to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Everyone should watch this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone should watch this   Everyone should watch this I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:37 pm

I like the quotes, ill take a good look at the video later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice

Everyone should watch this
Page 1 of 1