Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women help me out here...

Go down 
+2
angryrocker4
Grape
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Women help me out here... Empty
PostSubject: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:03 am

Okay.. so I've been whining to myself about this for about an hour now.. and I just need to find the answer to this one question..

Why is it that when I yell at a girl for being slutty, EVERY woman supports her and calls me a stupid asshole??

Here's the situation:
The girl sends nude pictures of herself to 10 different guys all at one time. Of course, you can't trust 10 guys to keep a nude picture of you to themselves, so it spreads and all of my town knows about it.
And then the girl starts putting up pictures of herself with ripped jeans and you see her thong sticking out, along with what's really the "outer part of a vagina."

So first the dialogue goes something like this after talking for a bit:
ME: Mmm, what's going on with you and sending naked pictures of yourself to ten guys who want to bang you?
HER: Whyy?? It's not like I'm being a slut or anything like that. Besides, it's just ten guys.
ME: You know as well as I do what ten guys will do when they have a naked picture of a girl they want to bang.
HER: Wowwwwwww okay. Whatever.
ME: Pfft. Ohh you're rightt. You weren't being slutty at ALL. and what's the deal with your profile picture?
HER: Uhh.. what about it?
ME: Guys are commenting on how they can see your vagina.
HER: Who cares!!? It's like nothing compared to the whole thing.. Just a little bit. I'm not a slut.
ME: Okkkaayyyyyy.
HER: Wow. Fuck you.
I hang up.

A few minutes later all these girls start to message me about how I was an asshole and how she wasn't a slut and how I'm just jealous of why I wasn't one of these ten guys.
Now as a PUA, I don't really appreciate nor comprehend what's going on.
I don't really go for girls who act this slutty.
I don't understand why these girls are defending her even as her friends.

Help me out here and teach me a few things I'm not getting!!!
Thankss,
Grape
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:29 am

Dude, is this just a random chick or your girl? By simple definition I'd call it slutty behavior, not that I personally view it as such, but I wouldnt mess with someone that does that either. As for why they're getting on you about it, its because calling a girl a slut or saying she's behaving that way, I believe is generally repulsive to most women, even if you're right. And judging by her reaction, she's prolly a super independant type, that doesnt seem to care about what others think, right? So she may think she's just "having fun" and I doubt she knows all the horrible things that can happen to her from it or even some of the weird people that may get ahold of her cause of it. I've seen some stuff like that before, no good comes from it.
Back to top Go down
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:20 am

Do you have any of these pictures left? Twisted Evil

Just kiddin...
In any definition...I say she is an Attention Whore.
She just uses her body to grab that attention...
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:27 am

If she is not your girlfriend then why do you care so much?
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:44 am

~Meg~ wrote:
If she is not your girlfriend then why do you care so much?
Well for me, even if it was just a regular friend, it would make me extremely concerned about her safety at the very least, I've seen some crazy shit in my time, and I know that some young women just dont know whats out there or what could possibly happen, one wrong person is all it takes.
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm

She's an ex. And it sometimes stupid decisions annoy me..
I mean, it's not obvious she'll be sexually harassed for a next few months, or years.
I'm just lost on why friends would just defend her.

If a friend saw me about to.. rob a bank, the good ones would try and stop me you know??
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:12 am

Yes, the good friends would stop you.

She IS an attention whore and KNOWS her body gets that attention.

She's probably got low self-esteem, even if she acts like she has high self-esteem.

And yes, given the chance, I would bet she would fuck all of those guys she specifically sent the naked pic too, because then they'd be giving her the attention she craves. And, if any of those guys actually blew her mind sexually, she'd be hooked and clingy on that one guy. Until he got tired of her and blew her off, which would feed the cycle of her doing something like this again.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:29 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:

She's probably got low self-esteem, even if she acts like she has high self-esteem.

And yes, given the chance, I would bet she would fuck all of those guys she specifically sent the naked pic too, because then they'd be giving her the attention she craves. And, if any of those guys actually blew her mind sexually, she'd be hooked and clingy on that one guy. Until he got tired of her and blew her off, which would feed the cycle of her doing something like this again.

Well, I don't necessarily believe she would sleep with those 10 guys! WOmen who crave attention actually just want that and nothing more. She might flirt heavily, she might do outlandish things....but in the end thats all she is all about, her self depricating and low self esteem gestures for attention! That should be enough said. Girls....they have a code too. They will back each other no matter what unless it personally involves one of them. IMO, those girls suck. The jealous, vengeful, and bitter eaten girl that is shamelessly torn...anyway you get the idea..
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:35 am

Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Well, I don't necessarily believe she would sleep with those 10 guys! WOmen who crave attention actually just want that and nothing more. She might flirt heavily, she might do outlandish things....but in the end thats all she is all about, her self depricating and low self esteem gestures for attention! That should be enough said. Girls....they have a code too. They will back each other no matter what unless it personally involves one of them. IMO, those girls suck. The jealous, vengeful, and bitter eaten girl that is shamelessly torn...anyway you get the idea..

So you don't believe she would actually fuck any of them. No chance of it, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:43 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

So you don't believe she would actually fuck any of them. No chance of it, huh?

there will always be a chance, i just doubt she would...if it were just one guy she sent pics to then perhaps she would.
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:57 pm

This thread got pretty crazy on PUAF.
There were tons of different POVs.
One claimed sluts don't exist.
Another claimed I'm just an asshole.
Another claimed he wanted the pictures, I sent him goatse. LOL
And then, the whole topic of convo got off onto a tangent to whether or not I cared about her.
But then it was really hard to talk about it with the newbies commenting on posts made 4 days ago still calling me an asshole.
================

Soo.. I'll just stick to this place for a bit. Very Happy
Yeah, she's an attention whore. I can't believe I couldn't analyze that. Many other actions of her can support this conclusion.(This is rocket science)

I now understand why she did it. And I now understand why her friends helped her out.
But speaking of the devil, I have another scenario.

This guy and her have had this thing going on for a LONG TIME (almost a year).
He's a natural, but a dick too.
Major push-pull.
Gets her all fired up, and of course she's being dumb by thinking she's the only one thinking she's "special" even though I've told her otherwise, and he ditches her for another chick right before giving her what she wants, sex.
She's really immature too. You'd know if you talked to her.. She's the "drama queen" of the school, has a GPA of.. 1.2 ish, and she thinks life is a movie, thus she talks in a dramatic way for everything.
Thus she talks tries to talk down to me like she's some sort of princess, but I do it back. We're constantly trying to set frames that one is more mature than the other.
And then after months without communications, the natural talks to her and fires her up once again using these so called "seductive lines".
She tells me, "I know he's just trying to manipulate me. But what we have is soo special!! I want him to leave me alone too. (The best part of all-->) I feel like I should just have sex with him so he'll leave me alone."
...So I tell her, "Go ahead. And use protection. And then don't let all the "slut" bullshit get to ya. "
But in a longer and more meaningful sort of way..
I've been trying to help her for the past year or so now...
Except she's in "love" with this kiddo so what can I do besides TRY and help her??
Maybe making her realize that she made a bad choice sleeping with him will help her make better decisions in life.
You know.. Sometimes you have to experience something to know how bad things can get.

Any help??
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:37 pm

I personally just flat out would not help her with this guy. Your help won't get her anywhere anyway. She will still have to find out/figure it out on her own.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:45 pm

LOL!!! first of all, she is ur EX, u have no allegion to her.. second, who cares if she sends them to a billion guys.. she wants attension, give it to her. Id call ehr up and say, "hey dude, i saw ur pics..NICE VAG!" and hang up..or w.e and wait til she cals me back if its lie 5 minn,if not, id start laughing and probably only talk to her when i want some amusement... as per helping her.. WHY!! R U THAT MUCH of an AFC!!!!! Stop helping her, she yells at you and gives you a ahrd time and u wanna be a good friend.. thats dumb.. If you think about this, this isnt even a problem because it has nothign to do with you! and I agree with Jsmooth, there is little chance of her sleeping around with all those 10 guys, she might jsut be a huge flirt, maybe she will sleep with one or two, but all ten.. doubt it!
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:11 am

lol. I don't want to get laid by her.. And we've been close friends ever since I dumped her. The relationship just lost its sexual tension.
It's done and over with though.
idk what she'll do with him.
She's always living this drama filled life.. and it just stresses me out.
After another sarge tonight, I'm deciding to freeze this girl out.
Someone told me to "leave her better than I found her."
Well.. I guess I'm leaving now. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:56 am

Grape wrote:
lol. I don't want to get laid by her.. And we've been close friends ever since I dumped her. The relationship just lost its sexual tension.
It's done and over with though.
idk what she'll do with him.
She's always living this drama filled life.. and it just stresses me out.
After another sarge tonight, I'm deciding to freeze this girl out.
Someone told me to "leave her better than I found her."
Well.. I guess I'm leaving now. =P

LOL!!......looks like we have had a similar situation. Na, what you do is just move on. The inevitable awaits.
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Yeah, I'll try.
I'm a huge sucker for helping people out and sympathizing so if she calls me one day telling me how badly she misses me, and she does it really well too bringing up old memories,, well we'll have to see. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women help me out here...   Women help me out here... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women help me out here...
Page 1 of 1