Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirty Talk 101

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:52 am

OK, guys, be explicit here... What do you say and when?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:46 pm

Ummmm, in the bedroom? Outside of the bedroom? Within the first 5 minutes? This is pretty broad lol. Plus, what I do and get away with I'm the first to admit that not every guy could.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:32 pm

I don't use cuss words per se, but what I try to do is create a sort of pattern with my voice that matches my stroke, with this pattern, the last girl I laid about 3 weeks ago actually cummed. What I did was pace my speech and tone to lead her mind to let loose, and viola she did. David Shade is where I learned this pattern from. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:15 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
I don't use cuss words per se, but what I try to do is create a sort of pattern with my voice that matches my stroke, with this pattern, the last girl I laid about 3 weeks ago actually cummed. What I did was pace my speech and tone to lead her mind to let loose, and viola she did. David Shade is where I learned this pattern from. peace,lvoe and succe Ss

Dude.. WHAT do you say?

Last night I called my girl "my little slut" and asked her "you my little slut tonight?" and she liked it.. I need to take it to the next level. Anyone have any canned (lol) dirty talk material? Really, that is what I"m looking for.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:51 am

The only "canned" material I have that is my own that I will use over again is what I will do to the girl sexually. I explain in detail. Other than that, everything is on the fly.

Beyond that, I agree with Fortunehooks in that David Shade's material is an excellent resource to build the repertoire and it's in the Vault.
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:15 am

well, before you do anything, like on the phone or on an IM, get into detail about what you're going to do. And then when she's there, just tell her how much she likes what you're doing and be vulgar with lots of F***'s just get nasty and explicit. ask rhetorical stuff like "do you know what I want to do next? or, Guess what Im gonna make you do" and then just do it without saying and "surprise" her or tell her how much she's gonna like taking it in the _________ while you jerk her hair or hold her arms back or something like you're gonna make her yours/your play thing. Things like how much she gets you going/turned on etc. I've found anything but bitch, slut, cunt and whore, is open game, you gotta make them feel good about being dirty. You can try telling her how you like watching yourself slide in and out turns you on (and actually watch, she'll like that). If you have a mirror, comment on what you see in it and how you like it. Tell you you're not gonna stop til the neighbors call the F888ing police because of her screams or her head goes through the F***ing wall.

Damn I seem violent lol. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:24 pm

angryrocker4 wrote:
well, before you do anything, like on the phone or on an IM, get into detail about what you're going to do. And then when she's there, just tell her how much she likes what you're doing and be vulgar with lots of F***'s just get nasty and explicit. ask rhetorical stuff like "do you know what I want to do next? or, Guess what Im gonna make you do" and then just do it without saying and "surprise" her or tell her how much she's gonna like taking it in the _________ while you jerk her hair or hold her arms back or something like you're gonna make her yours/your play thing. Things like how much she gets you going/turned on etc. I've found anything but bitch, slut, cunt and whore, is open game, you gotta make them feel good about being dirty. You can try telling her how you like watching yourself slide in and out turns you on (and actually watch, she'll like that). If you have a mirror, comment on what you see in it and how you like it. Tell you you're not gonna stop til the neighbors call the F888ing police because of her screams or her head goes through the F***ing wall.

Damn I seem violent lol. Twisted Evil

All good stuff, especially talking about feeling and/or watching yourself slide in and out. They do love that.

Also, "bitch, slut, cunt, and whore" believe it or not can be used effectively. If you've got the right frame going and you're pushing things sexually, and she's getting hot and wild, those words will work too Wink
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 pm

lol Ive learned to wait before poppin those out there though, I caught a nasty hook right on the chin once! but that led to some other stuff by itself........ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 pm

angryrocker4 wrote:
lol Ive learned to wait before poppin those out there though, I caught a nasty hook right on the chin once! but that led to some other stuff by itself........ Twisted Evil

Brings new meaning to the term cock block, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:30 am

Random Excerpts from David Shades "Secrets to Female Sexuality wrote:

The Power Of Possessive

It is a bad thing to be possessive of your woman from a relationship
standpoint. It demonstrates fear and weakness.
But in the context of heightened sexual arousal, it is a very
powerful thing to be possessive of your woman.
“Who’s naughty little slut are you?” “Yours, Daddy.”

In her everyday life, a woman does not like to be told what to do.
But in the context of sexuality with the man she trusts, she responds
very powerfully to being told exactly what to do.

The “Yes” ladder

Lawyers have a saying “A lawyer never asks a question in court
that he does not already know the answer to.” I would add to that “A
true lover never asks a question in bed that he does not already know
the answer to be ‘Yes.’”
Get her sequentially saying yes.
“You love it when I do this.” “Yes.”
“It feels so good when I do this.” “Yes.”
“This makes you so excited, doesn’t it?” “Yes.”
“You want me to ____.” “Yes.”
This sets up a pattern for her following your lead.

Women are repulsed when strange men send her pictures of their
erect penis. But in the context of sexual intimacy, they find it a huge
turn-on when their man gets an erection.

Women are repulsed when strange men masturbate while
fantasizing about her. But she finds it very exciting when her man
masturbates while fantasizing about her.

Women do not like it when men are possessive, relationship wise.
But in the context of sexuality, she loves to be “owned.”

Women do not want to be objectified. But in the context of
sexuality with her trusted lover, she loves to be treated like a piece of
property.

Women are repulsed by the idea of being sexual with their father.
But in the context of sexuality, she loves to call her lover “Daddy.”
In The Context Of Heightened Sexual Arousal
EVERYTHING Changes
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:44 am

This is good stuff, guys..

I'm dating this girl who has a bf in texas. I want her to break it off with him and be with me 100%, but I can't just tell her that over dinner...

Dirty talk is going to give me the opportunity to say the things I can't say otherwise..

Tonight when we have sex, I will say (I picture saying this with my hand around her throat or with a fist-full of hair.. I've done some dirty talk with her in the past, and she loves it... she likes it rough, too)
(after set up the yes ladder)
"Who's little slut are you?" (HB says "your's")
"Who's your man?" (HB says "you are")
"That's right.. you are mine, my girl, my little slut.. and I am your man. You are mine. You belong to me... Do you understand?"

What do you guys think about this?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:03 am

If you're in charge sexually, and she's enjoying it, then yeah, there's no reason it shouldn't work.

You have access to much of David Shade's material in the Vault bro. You should look through more of that to give you more to use with this girl.

Also, w/o specifically telling her to dump him and just see you . . . make her want to be with you so bad that she does just that on her own . . . then tells you later that she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirty Talk 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Talk 101   Dirty Talk 101 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Talk 101
Page 1 of 1