Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does this girl want me to talk to her?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jpz109
AFC
AFC
jpz109

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Does this girl want me to talk to her? Empty
PostSubject: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:09 am

I'm sitting at a dance club and this HB is alone... I'm talking to my friend and laughing. I see that she quickly glances over at me as she's sitting down & she's not talking to anyone. No smile though, does she want me to approach?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am

jpz109 wrote:
I'm sitting at a dance club and this HB is alone... I'm talking to my friend and laughing. I see that she quickly glances over at me as she's sitting down & she's not talking to anyone. No smile though, does she want me to approach?

Yes. She's curious about you. She's not extremely curious, but she is curious. Talk to her and be friendly. In fact, make a friend of her.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:21 am

jpz109 wrote:

Does it matter if she wants you to approach?! Approach her anyways!
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Confucious say girl who pretty and alone in club have big boyfriend around the corner who can eat you.

Razz
Back to top Go down
jpz109
AFC
AFC
jpz109

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Quote :
Yes. She's curious about you. She's not extremely curious, but she is curious. Talk to her and be friendly. In fact, make a friend of her.

Can I approach a women when they do this?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:46 am

jpz109 wrote:
Quote :

Can I approach a women when they do this?

Without a doubt you can and you should without hesitation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:24 am

~Meg~ wrote:
jpz109 wrote:

Agreed!!!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:17 am

Paramour wrote:
~Meg~ wrote:
jpz109 wrote:

Agreed!!!

Agreed agreed. jpz, don't make this more complicated man. It's not hard. Get over that AA and go talk to the girl. You won't get bit by her . . . unless she likes rough sex, lol. Seriously. It's not the end of the world. If she's not interested she'll make that clear when you open her. Blow it off and move on.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this girl want me to talk to her?   Does this girl want me to talk to her? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this girl want me to talk to her?
Page 1 of 1